KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 World Crazy Golf Championships - Hastings Crazy

+8
DT
Mr X
tiger
AlienUK
Freebird
The Natural
Sheila_Knowledge
The Force
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

The Natural

The Natural

AlienUK wrote:As a lowly Cat 2 player who had a disappointing weekend, could I respectfully suggest this is not the place to have this discussion

This wouldn't happen with the CEMGC lol!

AlienUK

The Natural wrote:
AlienUK wrote:As a lowly Cat 2 player who had a disappointing weekend, could I respectfully suggest this is not the place to have this discussion

This wouldn't happen with the CEMGC    lol!

Well it's not like the CEMGC have any slow players....... Rolling Eyes

The Gringo

The Gringo

Perhaps in the more private area. Dirty washing and all that?!!

The Natural

The Natural

AlienUK wrote:
The Natural wrote:

This wouldn't happen with the CEMGC    lol!

Well it's not like the CEMGC have any slow players.......  Rolling Eyes

bloody Adrian affraid fair point lol!

The Force

The Force

TK Max wrote:For goodness sake Marc. It was a brilliantly organised tournament which ran like clockwork and every group started their round on time all weekend. Everyone else had finished their tournament and was crowded round the 18th watching the final group. Adam had a tricky putt which made the difference between a possible £500 for third place and a maximum £200 for fifth. Nobody minded him taking his time on that one and if anything it added to the tension and drama. Yes, slow play is an issue but it was not generally a problem at the weekend. Who was being held up at that stage? Or perhaps you were just hoping that Adam would miss the putt?

Utterly ridiculous comment Tony. There is no personal vendetta or bad blood between myself and Adam. I'd like to think the opposite in fact!

I'm not the only one to have grumbled about the issue of slow play verbally at events. I spoke with a few others about it when the final few groups were flagging with a gap in previous rounds too.

I care about the sport and only have the interests of the event as a spectacle for the public and media in mind especially when the videos are now online for all to see.

Anthony Pope

If £300 was at stake I'd still be lining it up now.

Everyone had fun and no one got killed - sounds like a good tournament to me.

AK47

AK47

The Force wrote:
TK Max wrote:For goodness sake Marc. It was a brilliantly organised tournament which ran like clockwork and every group started their round on time all weekend. Everyone else had finished their tournament and was crowded round the 18th watching the final group. Adam had a tricky putt which made the difference between a possible £500 for third place and a maximum £200 for fifth. Nobody minded him taking his time on that one and if anything it added to the tension and drama. Yes, slow play is an issue but it was not generally a problem at the weekend. Who was being held up at that stage? Or perhaps you were just hoping that Adam would miss the putt?

Utterly ridiculous comment Tony.

It's not at all ridiculous. It's one of the most spot on posts I've ever read on this forum.

AK47

AK47

Anthony Pope wrote:If £300 was at stake I'd still be lining it up now.

Everyone had fun and no one got killed - sounds like a good tournament to me.

As is this.

The Force

The Force

The Force wrote:Shock horror...another event superbly coordinated by the Homers affraid

A fantastic weekend as always with decent weather to boot too! Shocked

Well played everyone...Andy, get that tanned ass back to Hastings for next year!! Razz

VTK! Cool

Ditto...it was a great event. One of the best in years (the pleasant weather is a major factor naturally!)

Sheila_Knowledge

Regardless of any little issues that people may have, I had a great time, as did all the Wasps. It was brilliantly run and look forward to many more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum