KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!


You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 British Championships - Strokes, Margate - 10/11 May

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

The Force

avatar
I'll make a deal with you Michael...I'll enter the BC if you don't, and I'll return the favour at the BO? It's on the table... Laughing 

The Force

avatar
Unlikely to happen seeing he was at Strokes all day Monday practicing.... Cool 

Freebird

avatar
Admin
The Force wrote:Unlikely to happen seeing he was at Strokes all day Monday practicing.... Cool 

Still no sign of an entry yet...  Wink 

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Mr X

avatar
Count myself in FB, I'll Paypal the money later today. Thanks!  cheers 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Mr X wrote:Count myself in FB, I'll Paypal the money later today. Thanks!  cheers 

Excellent news - are we likely to see any other Exalls at the BC's?

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:
Mr X wrote:Count myself in FB, I'll Paypal the money later today. Thanks!  cheers 

Excellent news - are we likely to see any other Exalls at the BC's?
Probably not I'm afraid.

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Sheila_Knowledge


Is there a limit on the amount of Exall's allowed to enter...

Mr X

avatar
Sheila_Knowledge wrote:Is there a limit on the amount of Exall's allowed to enter...
Not sure Steve, I think the record so far is six in the WCGC's.

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Breakdown


If there were more than 6 would your need an exall spreadsheet!

AlienUK


Very close to spitting coffee all over my desk at that! Well played sir.

The Force

avatar
Freebird wrote:
The Force wrote:Unlikely to happen seeing he was at Strokes all day Monday practicing.... Cool 

Still no sign of an entry yet...  Wink 

The silence is deafening....!

AlienUK


You know Mr and Mrs Gottfried and HIOK will join in at the last possible second.

The Force

avatar
AlienUK wrote:You know Mr and Mrs Gottfried and HIOK will join in at the last possible second.

The Gottfried's are nothing to worry about at Strokes...they're probably on one of their trips anyway!

Freebird

avatar
Admin
The Force wrote:
Freebird wrote:
The Force wrote:Unlikely to happen seeing he was at Strokes all day Monday practicing.... Cool 

Still no sign of an entry yet...  Wink 

The silence is deafening....!

Of course we all know he's playing - just not had formal notice  Smile 

I noticed the better of the two Gottfrieds (Emily!) has put herself to play on the Facebook event so could be a titanic battle for the Women's title... DT's training starts on Sunday (she's hungry for her first tour win!!!!)

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

The Force

avatar
Freebird wrote:
The Force wrote:
Freebird wrote:
The Force wrote:Unlikely to happen seeing he was at Strokes all day Monday practicing.... Cool 

Still no sign of an entry yet...  Wink 

The silence is deafening....!

Of course we all know he's playing - just not had formal notice  Smile 

I noticed the better of the two Gottfrieds (Emily!) has put herself to play on the Facebook event so could be a titanic battle for the Women's title... DT's training starts on Sunday (she's hungry for her first tour win!!!!)

Come on DT!!!  cheers 

The Natural

avatar
The Seniors category looks a toughie  Crying or Very sad 

AlienUK


The Natural wrote:The Seniors category looks a toughie  Crying or Very sad 

Just wait till next year Wink

Mr X

avatar
The Natural wrote:The Seniors category looks a toughie  Crying or Very sad 
I'm so Senior I can't remember the last time I played in the BC's.  What a Face 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

The Force

avatar
I'm still undecided after a few hours at the course today. Dropping shots everywhere and holes 7 and 16 seem to be especially tricky. What's the straight shot line on 16 I've seen some people try?

The Force

avatar
Also Nuno Cuhna was at the course today. Are foreigners allowed to take part in the British Championships? If they are, are they placed (what if they won?!)?

HIOK

avatar
The Force wrote:I'll make a deal with you Michael...I'll enter the BC if you don't, and I'll return the favour at the BO? It's on the table... Laughing 

Sorry, only just seen this. All I'll say is that it any minigolf event is much better with you in it.

Freebird

avatar
Admin
The Force wrote:Also Nuno Cuhna was at the course today. Are foreigners allowed to take part in the British Championships? If they are, are they placed (what if they won?!)?

Nuno is a current BMGA tour pro and as such is eligible to take part. If he wins then he will be British Champion.

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

AlienUK


Bit like Cardiff in the English Premier League (while it lasted). He just wouldn't be able to call himself the British British Champion.

DT

avatar
Admin
Although Freebird and I will be traveling home Sat night, we thought it would be good to go out for a KMGC meal before hand - anyone up for it? We reckon about 7pm - possibly at the Brewers Fayre attached to the Premier Inn...let me know if you're interested as we will probably have to book it.

AlienUK


I'm in!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum