KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!


You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 British Championships - Strokes, Margate - 10/11 May

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

The Force

avatar
It's tempting me.... Cool 

Mr X

avatar
The Force wrote:It's tempting me.... Cool 
GFI Force, I'll be making my first BC appearance for a few years, can't turn down the oppo to play at Strokes! ( I think I may have crept into the Seniors by now?)  sunny 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

The Force

avatar
Think I'll be a senior soon too...Minigolf ages you dramatically Razz 

Mr X

avatar
The Force wrote:Think I'll be a senior soon too...Minigolf ages you dramatically Razz 
Try running, I now walk & crouch down like a 90 year old.  Very Happy 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

The Force

avatar
Mr X wrote:
The Force wrote:Think I'll be a senior soon too...Minigolf ages you dramatically Razz 
Try running, I now walk & crouch down like a 90 year old.  Very Happy 

Had images of you running a marathon as a 90 year old now...a golden oldie!

The Force

avatar
What's the forecast like? Think I might become a fair weather minigolfer from now on! Razz

The Force

avatar
Just had a flashback of Peter Jones heading home on the train after round 1 at Strokes.... Very Happy

Mr X

avatar
The Force wrote:Just had a flashback of Peter Jones heading home on the train after round 1 at Strokes.... Very Happy
That was quality!  lol! 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Doing some work on the BC's today so if you are planning on playing can you let me know on this thread...

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

AlienUK


Playing (and paid).

AK47

avatar
Myself and TK will be playing...

Are a few people still planning to go down on Wednesday 30th for a bit of practice?

The Natural

avatar
AK47 wrote:
Are a few people still planning to go down on Wednesday 30th for a bit of practice?



myself and Sheila are going, possibly the Ref too.



AK47

avatar
The Natural wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Are a few people still planning to go down on Wednesday 30th for a bit of practice?



myself and Sheila are going, possibly the Ref too.




Will probably see you there (depending on the weather!)

AlienUK


The request from FB was who is coming to the BC - so....... who is coming to the BC? (back on topic for at least one posting)

The Natural

avatar
The Eagle and I will be in attendance

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Current confirmed players (NB. only a few have paid!)...

http://www.bmga.co.uk/2014BC/result.htm

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

17 2014 British championship strokes margate on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:28 pm

tiger

avatar
Acemaster will be there count me in please Sean

Freebird

avatar
Admin
tiger wrote:Acemaster will be there count me in please Sean
You're on the list.

And isn't it about time for a new nickname? You've had this one for record breaking time  Shocked Very Happy 

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

The Force

avatar
I'm sure I could think of a few suitable names to call him... Cool 

Breakdown


I will be there from Thursday through Sunday . How about that for dealing with both issues in one.

Sheila_Knowledge


I'm there for practice tomorrow. Can't make the tournament, entertainment needs me in a distant land.

Sheila_Knowledge


Freebird wrote:
tiger wrote:Acemaster will be there count me in please Sean
You're on the list.

And isn't it about time for a new nickname? You've had this one for record breaking time  Shocked Very Happy 

Say no to new nicknames. The newbies are having a hard enough to pick one that hasn't been picked before.

The Natural

avatar
Anyone else staying at the Westbrook Lodge?

AlienUK


The Natural wrote:Anyone else staying at the Westbrook Lodge?

You mean "Who am I sharing a toilet with?"

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Latest entry list...

Name Club Category
Adam Kelly (C1) KMGC Juniors
Will Donnelly (C1) KMGC Juniors
John Moore (C1) MMGC Men
Tiger Pragnell (C2) KMGC Men
Paul Preston (C4) SPMGC Men
Scott Lancley (C1) KMGC Men
Martin Greenhead (C2) KMGC Men
Matt Dodd (C4) KMGC Men
Chris Wood (C1) KMGC Men
Adrian Amey (C3) KMGC Men
Marion Homer (C3) KMGC Women
Helen Dodd (C4) KMGC Women
Dave Gomm (C2) PHCGC Seniors
Sean Homer (C1) KMGC Seniors
Mark Wood (C2) KMGC Seniors
Derek Bentall (C4) - Seniors
Tony Kelly (C1) KMGC Seniors
Dave Donnelly (C1) KMGC Seniors

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum