KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront

+5
Mr X
Breakdown
Freebird
AlienUK
The Natural
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:28 am

The Force

The Force

Sheila_Knowledge wrote:It says how good Sean is when my best (and I played well) was Sean's worst round. Very good learning experience to play a few rounds with the chairman

Can someone fill me in why you're called Sheila...? Question 

27Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Sheila_Knowledge

The Force wrote:
Sheila_Knowledge wrote:It says how good Sean is when my best (and I played well) was Sean's worst round. Very good learning experience to play a few rounds with the chairman

Over Christmas, I started getting post addressed to my flat for Sheila Lovell. There are no Sheilas in my family. However, kind of liked the idea of my nickname being Sheila so it stuck. Everyone calls me it now.

28Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:39 pm

The Force

The Force

Sheila_Knowledge wrote:
The Force wrote:

Over Christmas, I started getting post addressed to my flat for Sheila Lovell. There are no Sheilas in my family. However, kind of liked the idea of my nickname being Sheila so it stuck. Everyone calls me it now.

How bizarre...on both counts!  Laughing 

29Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:32 am

Sheila_Knowledge

Welcome to my world, Marc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum