KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront

+5
Mr X
Breakdown
Freebird
AlienUK
The Natural
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:17 pm

The Natural

The Natural

Myself and the Eagle have arranged to meet up with Sheila for a bit of 'Open' and 'World crazy' practise on the 16th. If anyone else is interested, feel free to come along, especially if I'm down to play you in matchplay  Wink .

Hopefully if there are enough of us we can have a mini unofficial comp? (The seven month before the World Crazies course preparation cup  Embarassed )

AlienUK

Too early to start thinking about Autumn (although I did start looking at Hastings hotels in a mad moment).

Edit: yes I know strictly it is still Summer when the British Open takes place......

Last edited by AlienUK on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pedants)

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

The Natural wrote:Myself and the Eagle have arranged to meet up with Sheila for a bit of 'Open' and 'World crazy' practise on the 16th. If anyone else is interested, feel free to come along, especially if I'm down to play you in matchplay  Wink .

Hopefully if there are enough of us we can have a mini unofficial comp? (The seven month before the World Crazies course preparation cup  Embarassed )

As it's DT's birthday I doubt we will make it down but will get down at some point this season!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

4Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty 16th March Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 am

Breakdown

I will see what I can do about popping down.

5Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 am

Mr X

Mr X

I'll be running a 20 miler that day, feel free to join me.

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

6Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:23 pm

The Natural

The Natural

Mr X wrote:I'll be running a 20 miler that day, feel free to join me.

Very Happy 

Mr X

Mr X

The Natural wrote:

Very Happy 
Is that a maybe Mark?  Very Happy 

The Natural

The Natural

Mr X wrote:
The Natural wrote:

Very Happy 
Is that a maybe Mark?  Very Happy 

lol! 

DT

DT
Admin

Fb and myself will probably join you in Hastings - after all birthdays should be spent with friends!

10Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:08 pm

The Natural

The Natural

DT wrote:Fb and myself will probably join you in Hastings - after all birthdays should be spent with friends!

Very Happy 

11Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:35 pm

The Natural

The Natural

Confirmed so far,

Adrian Amey
Steve Sheila Lovell
Gavin May...
Dean Cripps-Humphrey
Mark Wood
Chris Wood
Sean Homer
Marion Homer
Tiger Pragnell

Maybe's

Scott Lancley
Freddie Blackburn Shaw
Will Donnelly

and another opportunity to get some matchplay fixtures out of the way!

12Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:25 pm

The Don

Thanks for the invite Mark but we can't make that day

13Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 pm

AlienUK

I think Brian is up for it but will need to meet en route for a lift if poss

14Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 pm

The Natural

The Natural

AlienUK wrote:I think Brian is up for it but will need to meet en route for a lift if poss

i'm sure that can be arranged

15Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:11 pm

The Natural

The Natural

matt784101 wrote:Thanks for the invite Mark but we can't make that day

No problem matt, hoping to arrange a few of these during the year

16Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:45 am

The Force

The Force

Would have loved to but...the small matter of Spurs v Gooners requires my full attention in London...bloody Europa League on Thursday's pushing domestic matches to Sunday Evil or Very Mad 

17Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:06 am

The Natural

The Natural

another spurs fan  Very Happy 

18Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:26 am

The Force

The Force

There's a few of us about on the Minigolf scene Smile

19Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:17 pm

AlienUK

Sun: the bane of March minigolf! Hope it's not too rammed tomorrow, have a great day

20Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

First Turbo challenge of the season successfully completed on the Pirate course. Sean shoots a 33 to Tiger's 40!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

21Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:50 pm

The Natural

The Natural

Freebird wrote:
First Turbo challenge of the season successfully completed on the Pirate course. Sean shoots a 33 to Tiger's 40!

Did this incorporate the Tiger Tour ?

22Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 pm

The Force

The Force

The Natural wrote:Did this incorporate the Tiger Tour ?

Just read about it on the club Facebook page...don't get me started...

23Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 pm

The Natural

The Natural

10 minigolfers braved the warm weather and busy course to enjoy a fun packed day, which included birthday cake.

scores were:

Freebird:       29,32,29,31,32,33    ave  31
The Eagle:     35,31,36,37,33,32    ave  34
The Natural:   37,36,34,31,31        ave  34
WMD:           35,41,34,35,33,32    ave  35
Sheila:          34,37,35,33,37,34    ave  35
Breakdown:    36,37,35                ave  36
DT:              36,36,43,37,36        ave  38
Cricket:         44,36,37                ave   39
Gavin:           47,39,41               ave   42
Tiger:            to be confirmed

24Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:48 am

Mr X

Mr X

Well done FB!  cheers 

25Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Empty Re: Sunday 16th March - Hastings Seafront Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Sheila_Knowledge

It says how good Sean is when my best (and I played well) was Sean's worst round. Very good learning experience to play a few rounds with the chairman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum