KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Empty STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Fri May 22, 2009 2:46 pm

sarge

sarge

Despite the disappointment of last week myself, Sally and a friend of hers will be at Strokes tomorrow from about 10am to 3pm. Would be pleased to see any other team-mates who can make it.

Having had a week to muse on the result of the Smeeth Cup - we shouldn't be too disappointed. 11-6 wasn't exactly a whitewash - it would only have taken a few matches to go the other way and victory would have been ours - and we had the best cake as well !

2STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Empty Re: STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Fri May 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

sarge wrote:Despite the disappointment of last week myself, Sally and a friend of hers will be at Strokes tomorrow from about 10am to 3pm. Would be pleased to see any other team-mates who can make it.

Having had a week to muse on the result of the Smeeth Cup - we shouldn't be too disappointed. 11-6 wasn't exactly a whitewash - it would only have taken a few matches to go the other way and victory would have been ours - and we had the best cake as well !
It's very tempting... would be nice to bury the demons from last Sunday... will check with the boss when she gets back from work Wink

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

3STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Empty Re: STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Fri May 22, 2009 6:18 pm

richthebass

richthebass

Sorry, would love to but I am at work all day! Sad

4STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Empty Re: STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Fri May 22, 2009 8:26 pm

sarge

sarge

Sorry about this but have just tripped on stairs at home and done my foot in bad enough to mean no driving to Margate tomorrow - maybe next weekend ? What a prat ! Embarassed

5STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Empty Re: STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Sat May 23, 2009 3:51 pm

DT

DT
Admin

sarge wrote:Sorry about this but have just tripped on stairs at home and done my foot in bad enough to mean no driving to Margate tomorrow - maybe next weekend ? What a prat ! Embarassed

Hope your foot gets better soon Andy. Sean had to do 2 hours solid gardening instead today!!

What about tomorrow = might you be up to a friendly then?!!

Anybody else?

6STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Empty Re: STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Sat May 23, 2009 5:11 pm

richthebass

richthebass

At work all day tomorrow and Monday! Is there a Bank Holiday? STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Kopfschuettel

7STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Empty Sunday 24 MAY 2009 Sat May 23, 2009 6:09 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Andy, let us know if you're up for it and we can give you lift in the KMGC mirth mobile! There would also be a possible stop en route for a spot of breakfast if you fancy it!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

8STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Empty Re: STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Mon May 25, 2009 10:52 pm

sarge

sarge

Foot a bit better - but in a fit of generosity have decided to take the family to Belgium for a few days. We will be playing the course at Sunparks De Haan, both courses on the seafront at Blankenberge and the luminous course at goolfy also on the seafront.

http://www.goolfy.com/NL/SITES/sit_detail.php?fId=3

Haven't told them about the golf yet but i'm sure they will understand.

Probably won't be doing the quiz so good luck RTB

9STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Empty Re: STROKES - Saturday 23 MAY 2009 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:29 am

Smeethino

Smeethino

sarge wrote:

Probably won't be doing the quiz so good luck RTB

Sarge equals FB's mark of 11 wins in a month! So close, but Sean still holds the top spot!

http://my.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=80242

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum