KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strokes- Margate

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strokes- Margate Empty Strokes- Margate Wed May 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Delaney

Delaney

Me and my dad will be going to play at strokes quite soon and we have never played it before. I believe that it is a very hard course and is there any advice that we could have? Any particular balls that you need?

2Strokes- Margate Empty Re: Strokes- Margate Thu May 31, 2012 6:21 am

Mr X

Mr X

WDDCPFC wrote:Me and my dad will be going to play at strokes quite soon and we have never played it before. I believe that it is a very hard course and is there any advice that we could have? Any particular balls that you need?
I use 10 balls at Strokes Will, I've tried many times to get it lower, but always revert. It's tough & there are 3 holes that need bottle, but it's up there with the very best.
PM me your email address & I'll send my notes pdf, they're pretty much spot on, of course they'll always need a tweak but they'll give you a good start. It took ages for me to get a 36, but you'll have a better start.

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

3Strokes- Margate Empty Re: Strokes- Margate Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:48 pm

The Force

The Force

Tough course - took a good year (when we were meeting there back in 2009/10) to finally string together some sub-36 rounds. Some killer holes that require some time to build confidence and lots of tough second putts contribute to make it the best course in the UK (in my opinion).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum