KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sidcup Lost Encounter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sidcup Lost Encounter Empty Sidcup Lost Encounter Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:11 pm

ClockworkOrange

Hello everybody that reads this forum. cheers

I am fortunate enough to have a 'very exciting opportunity' for you. scratch
From late June to early August I am in London and looking to play minigolf. Now minigolf is incredibly dull to play on your own. So I am presenting you with the chance to play minigolf with me Clockwork Orange. Two time Kent Open Champion, runner up in the British doubles and two Club Champs. I can play at any minigolf course in the London area but would prefer Sidcup as I'm looking for a hat trick of victories there. affraid

I would be very grateful if any London based minigolfers or minigolfers outside of London prepared to travel would help me as I prepare for the World Championships in mid August and more importantly the Kent Open in November. bounce

This is an excellent opportunity for those who played in any of the last three editions of the Kent Open without winning, learn from a true master of Sidcup! lol!

Or in the words of the great Donkey Gringo 'All hail to Seth Thomas, one ball King of Explorers course at Sidcup.'

http://twitter.com/TardisType40

2Sidcup Lost Encounter Empty Re: Sidcup Lost Encounter Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:10 pm

The Force

The Force

When faced with a similar situation to the one you described a few years ago, I very nearly came to a training agreement with an enemy...

We gave it a go but it didn't work out. Ended up getting on each others nerves.

The final straw was when he suddenly announced that he wanted 50% of my winnings, as I would be getting 50% more than I would without his help....

3Sidcup Lost Encounter Empty Re: Sidcup Lost Encounter Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:38 am

ClockworkOrange

lol!

You and Adam need to come to an agreement about who the King of ellipses is!

http://twitter.com/TardisType40

4Sidcup Lost Encounter Empty Re: Sidcup Lost Encounter Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:46 pm

The Force

The Force

ClockworkOrange wrote: lol!

You and Adam need to come to an agreement about who the King of ellipses is!

No contest....perhaps...

5Sidcup Lost Encounter Empty Re: Sidcup Lost Encounter Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm

AK47

AK47

We'll see about that...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum