KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sidcup New Year Challenge?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sidcup New Year Challenge? Empty Sidcup New Year Challenge? Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:34 pm

The Natural

The Natural

It appears that the preferred date is Saturday 3rd January?

Looking to do something similar to last year.

Confirmed so far:

Breakdown
Clockwork Orange
Cricket
Delaney
Sheila
The Eagle
The Ref
The Natural

The more the merrier!

Last edited by The Natural on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Sidcup New Year Challenge? Empty Re: Sidcup New Year Challenge? Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

The Cup Cake Classic will be on the Sunday in Hastings and all will be welcome so I trust the Sidcup gathering won't put a spanner in the KMGC works?

Not sure I can make it but if i'm not working then I will of course be delighted to attend and give you ex-KMGC'ers a good schooling on the KMGC's home turf Twisted Evil

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

3Sidcup New Year Challenge? Empty Re: Sidcup New Year Challenge? Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:04 pm

The Natural

The Natural

Freebird wrote:
Not sure I can make it but if i'm not working then I will of course be delighted to attend and give you ex-KMGC'ers a good schooling on the KMGC's home turf Twisted Evil

No change there then Sad

The Essex trio will be there for the CCC

4Sidcup New Year Challenge? Empty Re: Sidcup New Year Challenge? Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:33 pm

The Natural

The Natural

With only 5 days till the Sidcup challenge, if anyone else is planning to attend can they confirm on this thread?

Sean needs to know so that he can sort out your 2015 membership card, to get the £5 day rate. (Assuming you want one?)

Thanks

5Sidcup New Year Challenge? Empty Re: Sidcup New Year Challenge? Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Sheila_Knowledge

I'm in.

6Sidcup New Year Challenge? Empty Re: Sidcup New Year Challenge? Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:49 am

TK Max

AK47 and TK Max are planning to be there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum