KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

2018 World Adventure Golf Masters - Horni Bezdekov - 16th & 17th June

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

A few words from the KMGC Captain:

WAGM 2018 update: I've been involved in the WAGM since setting the event up back in 2011 and it's great to once again be a player in the eighth running of the competition taking place in Horni Bezdekov in the Czech Republic over the 16th & 17th June. I've previously always represented Great Britain, be it as a Player, Player/Coach, Player/Captain/Coach (or all these plus organiser!!) but this year is different for me as I made the decision to not represent GBR but instead fly the flag for my club - the marvellous KMGC!!

2018 World Adventure Golf Masters - Horni Bezdekov - 16th & 17th June Wagm_p11

I'm also delighted to be able to play a part - however small - in supporting the Oceania players as they prepare for the competition to start on Saturday. They are looking very strong and I genuinely think they will do really well over the weekend. Cameron, Bobby, Matt, John and David have all taken to course brilliantly and I know they will do their countries proud.

It promises to be a fantastic event and I can't wait to wear my KMGC top with pride come Satuday morning!! Smile

VTK!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

TK Max

Good luck Sean.

VTK!

Smile Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum