KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

KMGC meal at the World Crazies

+7
Breakdown
The Gringo
AlienUK
tiger
The Natural
TK Max
DT
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty KMGC meal at the World Crazies Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:52 pm

DT

DT
Admin

Afternoon all,

I would like to arrange our regular get together at The Italian Way for around 8.00pm on the Saturday night of the World Crazies weekend.

Please let me know if you'd like to come along - we'll probably need a big table upstairs and I'll have to book it early!!

For those of the KMGC who haven't yet been to the Italian Way it's good Italian food at decent prices and we all have a good laugh before the serious business of day 2!!

As always, HIOK's parents - Chris and Brenda, are invited as honourary KMGC for the night, despite being CMGC during the day!!!

Hope everyone can make it!

DT flower 

2KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:20 pm

TK Max

Hi Marion,

Please can you count Tony, Kate and Adam in.

Thanks Smile 

3KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 am

The Natural

The Natural

Me and Chris will be there

4KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty kmgc meal at world crazies Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:23 pm

tiger

tiger

hello yes count tiger in please

5KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:05 am

AlienUK

3 more please - me, Cricket (or Jiminy as Tiger has christened him) and the Assassin

6KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 am

The Gringo

The Gringo

DG will be there...
I will be looking for someone to share a large Antipasti with (so if you like meat and cheese too there's your starter!)tongue 

7KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty yes please Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Breakdown

DT

I wouldn't mind joining you all. There are important over dinner discussions to be had like nicknames.lol
has anyone ever had multiple nicknames?

I will be down on the Friday Im booked into the lindum. I dont think its too far from the course

"Breakdown
Emergency
The Mole
Triple AAA
Arrow" (see I thought of another one)

8KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 pm

DT

DT
Admin

Hi

I have booked the table at The Italian Way for 13 people Sat 26 October at 7.30pm - if Will and Dave and HIOK want to come, I need to know ASAP please and increase the numbers.

In addition, the restaurant has requested we select the meal in advance to help speed up the process on the evening as Saturdays are very busy for them.

Below is the link to their 'new' menu, and all I ask is you select your starter, main and dessert and either post it here or email me on mrsmarionhomer@yahoo.co.uk and I'll send all the info to the restaurant in one hit!

http://www.italianway.co.uk/ItalianWayMenu.pdf

Don't worry - years of organising works outings make me qualified for this mission, and if you forget what you've ordered, I'll have a list with me on the night!!

Please decide on your choice and notify me by next weekend (Saturday 12)

Thanks!

9KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty italian order Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Breakdown

Hi Marion

I have stuck it on email too but can I have the Calamari for starter and the spaghetti con polpetti please?

thanks

Adrian

10KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Delaney

Delaney

Hi Marion

Sorry for late reply but all 3 of us should be there!! (Jean, Dave & I)

Cheers, Will

11KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Pasi

I won't be there, don't worry...but reading this I can't help thinking of British Junior Champion's balls on the plate at WAGM... :-) What a hilarious evening it was and now Bon Appetit to you all this time! :-)

12KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:38 am

The Gringo

The Gringo

Hi Marion
Sorry I haven't done this!

Starter: anti pasti board
Main: Torrese pizza with parma ham
Then I'll see if I need desert!
Cheers

13KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 pm

DT

DT
Admin

Hi All,

Thank you to those of you who have let me know what you'd like for dinner, our initial number of 13 has grown pleasingly to 16!

I still haven't had notification if Michael, Brenda and Chris and Marc C are coming - please let me know ASAP, along with your menu choice.

I have a couple more days before I have to give numbers and the menu to the restaurant, and this gives Tiger and Cricket a bit more time to decide what they want!

Looking forward to the meal, it should be a good night.

14KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:11 pm

The Force

The Force

I'm a no for the dinner

15KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty kmgc meal at world crazies Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:06 am

tiger

tiger

hi marion i would like garlic bread with mozerella for starter and main course spaghetti carbonara the carbonara is not on the new menu but they do do it as a few weeks ago i ate there and they claimed to have made an error with the new menu

16KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:52 pm

The Force

The Force

He's alive!

17KMGC meal at the World Crazies Empty Re: KMGC meal at the World Crazies Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:34 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Thanks for the offer Marion but Chris, Brenda and myself are a no for the dinner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum