KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

KMGC Matchplay competition 2011

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Empty KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm

HIOK

HIOK

I was thinking...which is always very dangerous...are we going to have a KMGC Matchplay tournament this year?

I know things didn’t quite work out last year but I think I’m right in saying that the 8 of us who regularly played the matches all had a good time and that it is worth another crack.

The format was very good. We could keep it exactly the same except for having 8 players or have 2 groups where after the round robin matches, there are 36 holes semi-finals and the final. We could have the final after the KIT final or after the Kent Open.

What does everyone think? Would we all be interested in taking part?

2KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Empty Re: KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Tue May 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

HIOK wrote:I was thinking...which is always very dangerous...are we going to have a KMGC Matchplay tournament this year?

I know things didn’t quite work out last year but I think I’m right in saying that the 8 of us who regularly played the matches all had a good time and that it is worth another crack.

The format was very good. We could keep it exactly the same except for having 8 players or have 2 groups where after the round robin matches, there are 36 holes semi-finals and the final. We could have the final after the KIT final or after the Kent Open.

What does everyone think? Would we all be interested in taking part?
Sounds good... i'm sure we can work out a format that will work this year once we know who's up for it!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

3KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Empty Re: KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Wed May 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Mr X

Mr X

I still have the engraved VTK Challice somewhere too, I'm up for it.
Plenty of opportunities to get it done still this year.

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

4KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Empty Re: KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Wed May 04, 2011 3:19 pm

The Force

The Force

Mr X wrote:I still have the engraved VTK Challice somewhere too, I'm up for it.

We still need to play our 2010 final....

5KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Empty Re: KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Wed May 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Mr X

Mr X

The Force wrote:
Mr X wrote:I still have the engraved VTK Challice somewhere too, I'm up for it.

We still need to play our 2010 final....
Not worth it after the full quota of games wasn't played, although you & I would've been in the final if games won had been taken into account.
I'm happy to just do it this year but only with players who will fulfill fixtures.

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

6KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Empty Re: KMGC Matchplay competition 2011 Wed May 04, 2011 8:05 pm

DT

DT
Admin

Count The Destroyer in please!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum