KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

British Masters 2010

+5
HIOK
Freebird
TK Max
Mr X
The Force
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26British Masters 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: British Masters 2010 Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 pm

DT

DT
Admin

Well done Andy I am so pleased to see you win! No more No 2 - Mr X has arrived!!

Well done to all the KMGC players taking part today, you all now have PBs on the New Malden course and showed great team spirit! Very Happy

27British Masters 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: British Masters 2010 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Freebird wrote:
Mr X wrote:Well done Marion, Sean & all the helpers, another great well run comp! Nice to meet & play with HIOK, a very good putter who is destined for great things! The course made for good close scores, great stuff! As for the famous jacket.... lol!
Well played Andy - a deserved victor and so nice to see that the jacket matched your trainers - you must have known it was your destiny!!

Great stuff from everyone in the KMGC!!!

Full results can be found here

VTK!

Well said, freebird. It was a great competition and as always exceptionally well run by Marion, Sean and the team, who also arranged the great weather.

Great effort by Team Kent. Okay, we didn't sweep the board but that was always going to be tough.

Thank you for the kind words, Mr X. It was great to meet you (and all my other new teammates in the KMGC). To win on your first tournament of the year without much practice is a fantastic achievement that displayed supreme skill and nerve.

I would like to thank you all for being so supportive. I never imagined when I went to Birmingham that I would meet so many great people. I am really looking forward to playing with you all in the months (and hopefully years) ahead.
Very Happy

28British Masters 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: British Masters 2010 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:22 pm

The Gringo

The Gringo

Well done Andy great performance today especially considering the practise time, most if I'm correct spent on or around hole 10? but that hole in one on the 16 to BALLS and made that round...

Well done TEAM KENT great overal performance....

VTK

29British Masters 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: British Masters 2010 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Anthony Pope

Congratulations Andy - a great performance topped with that brilliant shot on the 16th which secured your win. Over 2 rounds, it was always going to be tight so a bold shot like that would, if successful, pay huge dividends. And it did!

Another great competition and good to see lots of new faces.

Cheers to AK47 for the doubles match on saturday.

30British Masters 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: British Masters 2010 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 pm

The Force

The Force

Well done Mr.X and everyone else. A very good day of minigolf for KMGC - 4 of the Top 8 / 6 of the Top 11 = a growing force on the competitive circuit in what must be one of our best team showings to date.

A big positive to carry into the middle part of the season for all Cool

31British Masters 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: British Masters 2010 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:52 pm

AK47

AK47

The Force wrote:Well done Mr.X and everyone else. A very good day of minigolf for KMGC - 4 of the Top 8 / 6 of the Top 11 = a growing force on the competitive circuit in what must be one of our best team showings to date.

...... and 7 of the top 24 bounce cheers Laughing affraid

32British Masters 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: British Masters 2010 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

AK47 wrote:
The Force wrote:Well done Mr.X and everyone else. A very good day of minigolf for KMGC - 4 of the Top 8 / 6 of the Top 11 = a growing force on the competitive circuit in what must be one of our best team showings to date.

...... and 7 of the top 24 bounce cheers Laughing affraid

And here are some photos of the day: Say Cheese!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

33British Masters 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: British Masters 2010 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:24 am

Mr X

Mr X

Thanks everyone, it was a great day & nice to see Team Kent do so well, great pics as ever DT, I love the minigolf 'boot', can you get them in a size 10? Very Happy

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

34British Masters 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: British Masters 2010 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:26 am

Mr X

Mr X

Donkey Gringo wrote:Well done Andy great performance today especially considering the practise time, most if I'm correct spent on or around hole 10? but that hole in one on the 16 to BALLS and made that round...

Well done TEAM KENT great overal performance....

VTK
A large portion of my praccy was spent hitting the rock there DG! Very Happy Thankfully avoided when it mattered! Wink

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum