KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

2015 CUP CAKE CLASSIC - Hastings seafront - Sunday January 4th

+7
The Force
Sheila_Knowledge
Freebird
The Don
TK Max
tiger
The Natural
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

The Force wrote:By the way...Scott won with Adam winning a playoff for second, one shot back. cheers
nice one DG... Should have the scores up online tomorrow.

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

The Gringo

The Gringo

Sorry to hear you and Marion couldn't make it this weekend, hope you both feel better!

It was a spanking day for the weather, Sunny with little to no breeze. Thanks to Mark Wood for the help and Sheila too.
2 newcomers that was nice, and resident pirate Dave Gomm.

Would like to say the final round was plain sailing but Sheila, Tony and myself appeared to do our best not to win it. Thanks for everyone's support during the day and your kind words after.

DG

Eeoooorrrr!

Sheila_Knowledge

The Gringo wrote:Would like to say the final round was plain sailing but Sheila, Tony and myself appeared to do our best not to win it.

Understatement of the year.

Although we did see the shot of the year from Tony.

AK47

AK47

Sheila_Knowledge wrote:
The Gringo wrote:Would like to say the final round was plain sailing but Sheila, Tony and myself appeared to do our best not to win it.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but I'd suggest it's fairly easy to hit the shot of the year on January 4th...

Sheila_Knowledge

Unlikely that someone will snooker themselves on the same ball they have just hit again.

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

AK47 wrote:
Sheila_Knowledge wrote:

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but I'd suggest it's fairly easy to hit the shot of the year on January 4th...

Was it as good as his undisputed "shot of the 2014 season"... the last shot at hole 13 in the CC's (a true classic).

The Force

The Force

It was carnage in my group due to Dave Gomm's destructive crazy crazy strategy...I will claim my 40 as 'round of the year under heavy enemy fire' Sad

AlienUK

My 32 for 3-18 in the Group of Gomm was awesome. My self inflicted 12 for 1-2 was pure filthy putting.

The Gringo

The Gringo

AlienUK wrote:My 32 for 3-18 in the Group of Gomm was awesome.  My self inflicted 12 for 1-2 was pure filthy putting.

Think that will go into the general minigolf terminology "filthy putting!"

Smile

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Sheila_Knowledge

Freebird wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Sheila_Knowledge wrote:

Was it as good as his undisputed "shot of the 2014 season"... the last shot at hole 13 in the CC's (a true classic).

Well, I've never seen someone snooker themselves behind the ball they've just hit before. May never do again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum