KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

KIT day (and the KMGC-JMCC) - Sat 18th July

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Time for another KIT day (it's been too long!!).

I have a plan.... I reckon we could bang out a couple of proper KIT ones in the morning and then go full on Matchplay in the afternoon... the KMGC JMCC (July Matchplay Competition Classic!! - I may even sort out a prize or two if we have enough of a turnout)

The weather looks like it will be marvellous... The Homers and the Forrests are confirmed... be great if the rest of the club can make it.

VTK!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

The Force

The Force

May only be able to attend the morning session this Saturday.

The Gringo

The Gringo

Sorry no can do
I'll be in Manchester.....
May get a chance though to look at Sandbanks when I go to Bournemouth after though.... Make some observations for Team Kent.....

The Force

The Force

We went to the Sandbanks course on Friday whilst on hols in New Forest. A bit crazy and quite different to most we play on. I like it though!

The Force

The Force

I'll be there at 9.30am till midday tomorrow for some KIT rounds then have to head off and play 'big' golf!

See you all tomorrow!

Marc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum