KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 2014 CUP CAKE CLASSIC - Hastings - 05/01/14

+8
AK47
Mr X
The Force
tiger
TK Max
Breakdown
AlienUK
Freebird
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

AlienUK wrote:Apologies for a stupid(ish) question - is it likely the Cupcake Classic will be on Sunday Jan 4?  My parents are planning our Christmas dinner for that day (don't ask) and if so I will postpone it even further!

That date looks like a good option (work, etc permitting).

Once the weekend is done and dusted I can take a proper look at the CCC2015… but pencil in the 4th for the time being.

VTK!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

The Natural

The Natural

Freebird wrote:
AlienUK wrote:Apologies for a stupid(ish) question - is it likely the Cupcake Classic will be on Sunday Jan 4?  My parents are planning our Christmas dinner for that day (don't ask) and if so I will postpone it even further!

That date looks like a good option (work, etc permitting).

Once the weekend is done and dusted I can take a proper look at the CCC2015… but pencil in the 4th for the time being.

VTK!

EMGC have duly noted Very Happy

VTE

AlienUK

Is that news hot off the press? Does James have to pretend to take the CEMGC shirts off order. Will Emily be torn between her old and new team mates? Will anyone notice a difference?

The Natural

The Natural

AlienUK wrote:Is that news hot off the press?  Does James have to pretend to take the CEMGC shirts off order.  Will Emily be torn between her old and new team mates?  Will anyone notice a difference?

Now Now Martin, play nicely bounce

Sheila_Knowledge

4th suits me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum