KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dartford Crossing Challenge

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dartford Crossing Challenge Empty The Dartford Crossing Challenge Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Not sure this should be in the 'friendlies' section Wink 

The winners from Saturdays match up at Basingstoke - step forward the mighty KENT team of Cricket, Double Trouble and Alien having vanquished the Kent Essex'ers of The Natural, the Eagle and Breakdown (aka AAA)!!!

The Dartford Crossing Challenge Img_1113

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

2The Dartford Crossing Challenge Empty Re: The Dartford Crossing Challenge Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:02 pm

DT

DT
Admin

I've never seen 'Cricket' so pumped up!!!! I believe the trophy will have to be prised from him for the next time!
Thank you for letting me play!

3The Dartford Crossing Challenge Empty DC Challenge Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:42 pm

AlienUK

DT, as a resident of Kent you are always welcome in the team. Hopefully Cricket is getting the back engraved!

4The Dartford Crossing Challenge Empty Re: The Dartford Crossing Challenge Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:05 pm

The Natural

The Natural

What about the Ryder Cup match at Strokes??????

Essex 3 Sidcup (Kent) 1 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum