KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuesday afternoon (16th)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tuesday afternoon (16th) Empty Tuesday afternoon (16th) Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Anyone in the vacinity of Strokes tomorrow afternoon? I have a meeting over at Canterbury Uni 11 - 1 (ish) and may have to take a trip back via a) a little Chef for a spot of lunch and b) Strokes for a spot ofg minigolf (I will of course be happy to sign photos of Casual Force - or at least hallf of CF - for free, although the crowds may be too big to enable me to see everyone!!)

lol!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

2Tuesday afternoon (16th) Empty Re: Tuesday afternoon (16th) Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:Anyone in the vacinity of Strokes tomorrow afternoon? I have a meeting over at Canterbury Uni 11 - 1 (ish) and may have to take a trip back via a) a little Chef for a spot of lunch and b) Strokes for a spot ofg minigolf (I will of course be happy to sign photos of Casual Force - or at least hallf of CF - for free, although the crowds may be too big to enable me to see everyone!!)

lol!

Sadly I'm w*rking, but how can you go to a Little Chef when the finest Quarter pounder with cheese can be made on site whilst you putt? Wink

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

3Tuesday afternoon (16th) Empty Re: Tuesday afternoon (16th) Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Anthony Pope

He's got a point there.

The Olympic breakfast I had at the Margate Little Chef last Tuesday was a disapointment.

I'm sure the Wood's will be able to serve up a culinary delight to your satisfaction.

If you shout out the order as you pass the 13th, I'm sure it will be waiting for you by the time you reach the 19th along with a steaming hot pot of tea for 2 for 1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum