KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

3D Putter bag

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13D Putter bag Empty 3D Putter bag Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:25 am

AlienUK

At the WAGM there were some really nice 3D Putter bags/cases lying around. Does anyone know a supplier who delivers to the UK?

Good luck for the weekend.

23D Putter bag Empty 3D putter bag Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:08 pm

tiger

tiger

hi martin try nifo ravensburg or 3d golf they all deliver to uk

33D Putter bag Empty Re: 3D Putter bag Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 pm

AlienUK

Thanks MT. Knew I had seen them somewhere, and yes Nifo.se have them. £38 plus delivery. Happy to split post if anyone wants to come in with an order.

43D Putter bag Empty Re: 3D Putter bag Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:27 pm

HIOK

HIOK

If you're looking for something a little cheaper, most hockey stick carriers are about the perfect size.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/Hockey/Hockey-Bags/

53D Putter bag Empty Re: 3D Putter bag Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Delaney

Delaney

Hi Martin.

Have a look on pingvin, they are a lot cheaper and also do "The Gun" bag which will fit any putter. Many players use this but the 3D case is a lot sturdier & better for multiple clubs.
The 3D bag is a lot cheaper on pingvin as well at only €30 plus p&p which is usually fairly cheaper. Cheaper than £38 anyway!!

63D Putter bag Empty Re: 3D Putter bag Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:15 am

AlienUK

Cheers Will, will check it out.  It's for my clubs plus Ollie when he comes along so would do the trick.

Michael, thanks. I did buy a hockey stick bag online but it is huge!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum