KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

M&G Pirate

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1M&G Pirate Empty M&G Pirate Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Delaney

Delaney

Would anyone be interested in buying the pirate minigolf ball made by Tim & Ted for £15?

A very rare minigolf ball which are in a very limited source- a bargain for £15!!

I can get 4, possibly a few more- order now to avoid disappointment!!

2M&G Pirate Empty Re: M&G Pirate Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:31 pm

TK Max

Hi Will, can you remind me of the properties of the Pirate ball and what holes/courses it would be useful on?

Thanks, Tony

3M&G Pirate Empty Re: M&G Pirate Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

TK Max wrote:Hi Will, can you remind me of the properties of the Pirate ball and what holes/courses it would be useful on?

Thanks, Tony
I have a pirate (picked it up a few years ago) and have yet to use it anywhere!

From memory it has a bounce similar to an old style course ball and was quite light (and often has a nipple that needs filing down which is never a pleasant occurance Wink ).

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

4M&G Pirate Empty Re: M&G Pirate Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Delaney

Delaney

Hi Tony,

I believe it has the following properties:
32 bounce
73 shore
36 weight

I have seen Alex use it on hole 16 on the Pirate course before as he reckons that it comes off at the perfect angle.
Seen a few players use it at Dorridge as well, quite a few players just use it as an all round ball as well!!

5M&G Pirate Empty Re: M&G Pirate Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:28 am

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:
TK Max wrote:Hi Will, can you remind me of the properties of the Pirate ball and what holes/courses it would be useful on?

Thanks, Tony

I have a pirate (picked it up a few years ago) and have yet to use it anywhere!

From memory it has a bounce similar to an old style course ball and was quite light (and often has a nipple that needs filing down which is never a pleasant occurance Wink).

It's the ball of choice for Hurricane Matty! Smile

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum