KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

+2
The Gringo
DT
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas everybody!!! Empty Merry Christmas everybody!!! Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:04 pm

DT

DT
Admin

rendeer Wishing all my KMGC pals a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!! rendeer

2Merry Christmas everybody!!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everybody!!! Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:59 pm

The Gringo

The Gringo

Cheers for the ikle card... Very Happy

santa santa santa santa santa

3Merry Christmas everybody!!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everybody!!! Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:21 am

Mr X

Mr X

Have a good Christmas everyone, don't overdo it on the grub & booze etc, I'll do it for you.
See you at the CCC, FB can you sort out a mini heatwave this year? sunny
santa rendeer santa rendeer santa

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

4Merry Christmas everybody!!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everybody!!! Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:42 am

TK Max

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my friends and teammates in the KMGC!

Hope Santa brings you everything you want this Christmas santa santa

See you at the Cup Cake Classic rendeer

VTK!

5Merry Christmas everybody!!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everybody!!! Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:10 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Merry Christmas! Hope you all enjoy a fantastic Christmas and that 2013 will be a healthy, happy and successful year for everyone.

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

6Merry Christmas everybody!!! Empty Merry christmas everybody!!! Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:12 pm

tiger

tiger

wishing all my kmgc buddies much fun,happiness and enjoyment this christmas see you all at the cupcake
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum