KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minigolf dreams

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minigolf dreams Empty Minigolf dreams Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Now I probably shouldn't share this but WMD had a very interesting dream last night. I know it sounds like something I might have made up but he's just told us about the dream whilst having dinner:

WMD was at Bluewater and about to start practising when Marion comes over and says "I'm sorry but I'll have to charge you £20 because you're taking too much of an interest in the children!"
Then Marc comes up and says, "I didn't realise you were a paedophile Chris.
WMD says "I'm not."
Chris and Marc then break into fits of laughter.
But the last laugh is on WMD when he realises he's unloaded his golf clubs and trolley out of the car and he's left his minigolf putter and balls back in Oxford!

On the basis of this dream, AK47 has chosen a very good time to leave the country whilst Clockwork Orange might want to partner someone else in the British Doubles!

So does anyone else having any minigolf dreams to share? Hopefully they'll be a bit less disturbing.

2Minigolf dreams Empty Re: Minigolf dreams Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:56 pm

ClockworkOrange

That is a rather odd dream. I have not had any minigolf dreams I can remember, but I did have a minigolf nightmare, it was called the British Championships. Shocked

http://twitter.com/TardisType40

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum