KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Marion!!!

+4
TK Max
Mr X
The Force
Freebird
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Marion!!! Empty Happy Birthday Marion!!! Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:04 am

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Happy birthday to my wonderful wife - the Forum salutes you!!!

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy queen queen queen cheers cheers sunny cheers sunny drunken drunken

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

2Happy Birthday Marion!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Marion!!! Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 am

The Force

The Force

Happy Birthday Marion! Marc & Anna xxxx

3Happy Birthday Marion!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Marion!!! Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 am

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:Happy birthday to my wonderful wife - the Forum salutes you!!!

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy queen queen queen cheers cheers sunny cheers sunny drunken drunken
Happy Birthday Marion, Have a nice day! x

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

4Happy Birthday Marion!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Marion!!! Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:47 pm

TK Max

Happy Birthday Marion Very Happy

5Happy Birthday Marion!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Marion!!! Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:29 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Happy Birthday Marion
Hope you had (and are still having) a great day.

queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen lol!

6Happy Birthday Marion!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Marion!!! Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:24 pm

AK47

AK47

happy birthday marion!!! x cheers cheers cheers

7Happy Birthday Marion!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Marion!!! Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:44 pm

DT

DT
Admin

Thanks to you all for your kind messages - especially from the fantastic Mr Homer!
I have had a wonderful day and have been spoilt brilliantly!! x

8Happy Birthday Marion!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Marion!!! Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 pm

The Gringo

The Gringo

Happy Birthday Marion queen
from Fam Lancley

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum