KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season

+2
Mr X
HIOK
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:34 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! Ace man back on top, Matthew H scores 103 points this week, and Sean and Andy's rivalry is as close as the Kelly's at minigolf.

Latest scores:

1. ACE MAN 496
2. HIOK 480
3. MATTHEW 478
4. MR X 457
5. SEAN 456
6. CHRIS H 426

52KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Mr X

Mr X

But who's on top? Razz

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

53KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Latest scores:

1. Ace Man 539
2. Matthew H 528
3. HIOK 521
4. Chris H 505
5. FB 495
6. MR X 492

54KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:52 pm

HIOK

HIOK

All change again:
1. MATTHEW H 574
2. THE RETIRING LEGEND 571
3. CHRIS H 552
4. FREEBIRD 546
5. HIOK 544
6. MR X 530

55KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

HIOK wrote:All change again:
1. MATTHEW H 574
3. CHRIS H 552
4. FREEBIRD 546
5. HIOK 544
6. MR X 530
FB rises like a phoenix...

Just to let you all know the FA CUP Predictor Classic 2 will be returning again in January for the 3rd round... £5 entry again... details to follow on a new thread in due course.

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

56KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:23 am

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:
HIOK wrote:All change again:
1. MATTHEW H 574
3. CHRIS H 552
4. FREEBIRD 546
5. HIOK 544
6. MR X 530
FB rises like a phoenix...

Just to let you all know the FA CUP Predictor Classic 2 will be returning again in January for the 3rd round... £5 entry again... details to follow on a new thread in due course.
I'm winning the Carling Cup predictor, only I got WH 4 Man U 0!! bounce bounce bounce

57KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:51 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Latest scores:

1. Tim 604
2. Chris 599
3. Matthew 594
4. FB 585
5. HIOK 580
6. MR X 571
All 6 teams within 33 points. Starting to get as tight as the top of the premier league...

58KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:01 am

Mr X

Mr X

HIOK wrote:Latest scores:

1. Tim 604
2. Chris 599
3. Matthew 594
4. FB 585
5. HIOK 580
6. MR X 571
All 6 teams within 33 points. Starting to get as tight as the top of the premier league...

......but not the bottom! Crying or Very sad

59KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 pm

HIOK

HIOK

latest scores:
1. TIM 644
2. CHRIS 628
3. MATTHEW 626
4. SEAN 621
5. MICHAEL 599
6. ANDY 590

60KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Mr X

Mr X

I thought WHU's joint chairmen had delusions when they said the long term plan is to get into the Champion's League within 7 years, that's nowt compared to the Venky Boys at Blackburn! lol!
Maradona as manager to get them into the CL asap! Great fun to hear!
So far Citeh have spent £350,000,000 & they haven't done it yet, what do you reckon HIOK, pleased or not Big Sam's got the push?
At least WH can't come down with the decorations this year. Crying or Very sad
As for my dream team - they're worse than the Hammers. Embarassed

61KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:53 pm

HIOK

HIOK

To be honest, Andy, I'm still a little bit in shock. I was really angry and disappointed on Monday and as I never get angry, that really shows how upset I was. I really liked Big Sam as a person and to keep us up when 5 points adrift in 08/09 then to get us to 10th last season and being in the Carling cup semi final without any money is an incredible achievement bearing in mind the depth of competition in the premier league. Yes, the style of football hasn't been brilliant but until football teams get points for style rather than outscoring the opposition that isn't that important.
I feared the new owners would mess the club up but I had hoped they might wait a few years. They are starting to make Liverpool's owners look good. Realistically, although Steve Kean is a very good coach, it's now going to be very difficult to stay in the league this year. If I was in charge of West Ham I'd get Sam in for Uncle Avram, it might not be pretty but he would keep you up, not that you are doomed just yet.
Congratulations to all those who support teams still owned by Brits. Enjoy it while it lasts.
The only good thing about this is that it happened on Monday. If it had happened tomorrow or Friday my head would not be right for the green Open.

62KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

HIOK wrote:To be honest, Andy, I'm still a little bit in shock. I was really angry and disappointed on Monday and as I never get angry, that really shows how upset I was. I really liked Big Sam as a person and to keep us up when 5 points adrift in 08/09 then to get us to 10th last season and being in the Carling cup semi final without any money is an incredible achievement bearing in mind the depth of competition in the premier league. Yes, the style of football hasn't been brilliant but until football teams get points for style rather than outscoring the opposition that isn't that important.
I feared the new owners would mess the club up but I had hoped they might wait a few years. They are starting to make Liverpool's owners look good. Realistically, although Steve Kean is a very good coach, it's now going to be very difficult to stay in the league this year. If I was in charge of West Ham I'd get Sam in for Uncle Avram, it might not be pretty but he would keep you up, not that you are doomed just yet.
Congratulations to all those who support teams still owned by Brits. Enjoy it while it lasts.
The only good thing about this is that it happened on Monday. If it had happened tomorrow or Friday my head would not be right for the green Open.
There were rumours that Alardice was being lined up for Wolves if we have a poor Xmas... sod that... we need to stick with Super Mick... but the premier league roundabout is starting to roll...

63KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:
HIOK wrote:To be honest, Andy, I'm still a little bit in shock. I was really angry and disappointed on Monday and as I never get angry, that really shows how upset I was. I really liked Big Sam as a person and to keep us up when 5 points adrift in 08/09 then to get us to 10th last season and being in the Carling cup semi final without any money is an incredible achievement bearing in mind the depth of competition in the premier league. Yes, the style of football hasn't been brilliant but until football teams get points for style rather than outscoring the opposition that isn't that important.
There were rumours that Alardice was being lined up for Wolves if we have a poor Xmas... sod that... we need to stick with Super Mick... but the premier league roundabout is starting to roll...
I agree FB, dodgy chairmen of clubs near the foot are getting twitchy. I really hope MM stays at WW, he's a great character & I love his post match interviews, always honest & good fun. At least he has character unlike Uncle Av! Smile But, I still hope he isn't turfed out, that sort of thing just doesn't work, I felt very sorry for Big Sam, he's ok & as Michael said he's done a very good job at BRFC, those new owners are bad news as are all the bloody foreigners taking over Prem Clubs. I blame SKY for pumping the ridiculous money into it, they've turned footy players into self inflated superstars in their own minds! I love football, I just hate PL footballers! Until the money bubble bursts & Johnny foreigner clears off again, nothing will change. Evil or Very Mad

64KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:13 pm

HIOK

HIOK

The way things are going right now we could have Blackburn, West Ham and Wolves in the championship next season - then Mr X will not have to worry about hating his own players.
It's a tough one - football clubs do need business people to run clubs properly - otherwise they go bust like Leeds and pompey. But the amount of owners that are making crazy decisions is very worrying. It's not all foriegn owners either - just look at Newcastle. It's inevitable that owners want their own people in but to make a change mid season is stupid and risky unless a team is cut off.
Hopefully the rumours about MM going are not true. The premier league is so competitive this season it is scary, there are just no weak teams. Every time I see West Ham or Wolves they play really well. Just about every team is playing well every week it is just coming down to who takes the chances in front of goal and who misses them.

65KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:04 am

Mr X

Mr X

HIOK wrote:The way things are going right now we could have Blackburn, West Ham and Wolves in the championship next season - then Mr X will not have to worry about hating his own players.
It's a tough one - football clubs do need business people to run clubs properly - otherwise they go bust like Leeds and pompey. But the amount of owners that are making crazy decisions is very worrying. It's not all foriegn owners either - just look at Newcastle. It's inevitable that owners want their own people in but to make a change mid season is stupid and risky unless a team is cut off.
Hopefully the rumours about MM going are not true. The premier league is so competitive this season it is scary, there are just no weak teams. Every time I see West Ham or Wolves they play really well. Just about every team is playing well every week it is just coming down to who takes the chances in front of goal and who misses them.
Spot on Michael, Mick Mac always says they played well & got nowt, I'm bored of saying WHU played well & should've won. We've only had two bad games this season but can't get the odd win we need to get the points! Maybe this weekend..... Rolling Eyes
If we do go down, it'll be good to see the back of a lot of dross who pick up more in a week than I get in two years. Bring on the Academy kids!

66KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:40 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Not many points scored this week. Latest scores:
1. TIM 647
2. CHRIS 641
3. MATTHEW 628
4. FREEBIRD 624
5=. MR X 608
5=. MR X 608

67KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:00 am

Mr X

Mr X

HIOK wrote:Not many points scored this week. Latest scores:
1. TIM 647
2. CHRIS 641
3. MATTHEW 628
4. FREEBIRD 624
5=. MR X 608
5=. MR X 608
At least I've managed to pull up equal with myself! lol!

68KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 am

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Mr X wrote:
HIOK wrote:Not many points scored this week. Latest scores:
1. TIM 647
2. CHRIS 641
3. MATTHEW 628
4. FREEBIRD 624
5=. MR X 608
5=. MR X 608
At least I've managed to pull up equal with myself! lol!
A fine achievement! Wink

69KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:05 am

Mr X

Mr X

The Mighty (once more) Irons are off the bottom! bounce bounce bounce
Not overjoyed that WW have replaced us there though, it's very tight at the bottom, any three could drop!

70KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Big game Saturday! Rolling Eyes

71KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:41 am

Mr X

Mr X

Silly season is officially here:
Blackburn have made a move for AC Milan playmaker Ronaldinho by offering a deal worth about £20m over three years.

What do you reckon HIOK, serious stuff or deluded new owners? Bring back Big Sam!

72KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 am

The Force

The Force

Mr X wrote:Silly season is officially here:
Blackburn have made a move for AC Milan playmaker Ronaldinho by offering a deal worth about £20m over three years.

What do you reckon HIOK, serious stuff or deluded new owners? Bring back Big Sam!

They're hoping he's still a spring chicken...and doesn't turn out to be a turkey! Smile

73KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:51 am

Mr X

Mr X

The Force wrote:
Mr X wrote:Silly season is officially here:

They're hoping he's still a spring chicken...and doesn't turn out to be a turkey! Smile
I think Michael may agree that I'm sure that money could be better spent, build for the future don't buy has beens, they don't have the heart or the inclination to try hard.
But, they like to pick up the big cheques. Evil or Very Mad

74KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:59 pm

HIOK

HIOK

I'm sure it's just speculation. Now that we have a huge financial 'war chest' of about £5 million, we'll be linked with just about every unsettled player. And I doubt Ronaldinho would fancy the rain in Blackburn too much.
Latest fantasy scores:
1. TIM 782
2. CHRIS H 754
3. FREEBIRD 742
4. HIOK 738
5. MATTHEW H 713
6. MR X 712

75KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season - Page 3 Empty Re: KMGC Fantasy football 2010/11 season Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Mr X

Mr X

HIOK wrote:I'm sure it's just speculation. Now that we have a huge financial 'war chest' of about £5 million, we'll be linked with just about every unsettled player. And I doubt Ronaldinho would fancy the rain in Blackburn too much.
Latest fantasy scores:
1. TIM 782
2. CHRIS H 754
3. FREEBIRD 742
4. HIOK 738
5. MATTHEW H 713
6. MR X 712
Hey, I'd prefer Blackburn to Copacabana beach anyday!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum