KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE play-off final!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE play-off final! Empty THE play-off final! Sat May 22, 2010 1:19 pm

The Force

The Force

I'd like to see Blackpool give it a go with the big boys next year personally - any thoughts?

Another thing I realised the other day...the England WC team now consists of players that all play for their Home country clubs. Not many other national teams can say that - if any? Discuss!

2THE play-off final! Empty Re: THE play-off final! Sat May 22, 2010 2:48 pm

AK47

AK47

i agree but cardiff were my second choice of the 4 teams so i would be happy enough if they won Very Happy

am i right in thinking that all the 4 playoff teams have been in league 1 in the last 3 years?? im sure that all but cardiff were in league 1 two years ago

3THE play-off final! Empty Re: THE play-off final! Sat May 22, 2010 5:28 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Blackpool will certainly make the Premier League a more colourful place next season.

I'm glad they won. I think they'll be a bit like Burnley next season - they will take a few heavy losses away from home but with the football they play they will pull off some big victories.

And less than a month until the new fixtures are announced!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum