KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zola out... Hughes in?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zola out... Hughes in? Empty Zola out... Hughes in? Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:07 am

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Is this good or bad for West Ham?

In the spirit of compassion and understanding at least on a plus side with West Ham and Portsmouth in financial and organisational chaos it looks like two of the three relegation places are now taken Twisted Evil !!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

2Zola out... Hughes in? Empty Re: Zola out... Hughes in? Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:Is this good or bad for West Ham?

In the spirit of compassion and understanding at least on a plus side with West Ham and Portsmouth in financial and organisational chaos it looks like two of the three relegation places are now taken Twisted Evil !!!

No chance, with our new owners we're gonna fly up the table! You should be worried now that one of the other spots is vacant.
If they bought Hughes in I'd be worried, he's done zip as a manager!

Zola, Z-O-L-A Zola!

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

3Zola out... Hughes in? Empty Re: Zola out... Hughes in? Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Mr X wrote:

No chance, with our new owners we're gonna fly up the table! You should be worried now that one of the other spots is vacant.

Zola, Z-O-L-A Zola!

Look how high we've flown up the table since I wrote this! Smile
With Mark Hughes, Glenn Hoddle & Steve McLaren all linked with the soon to be vacant West Ham manager's job, the future looks ******* bleak. What a bunch to pick from. pale

4Zola out... Hughes in? Empty Re: Zola out... Hughes in? Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:08 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Mr X wrote:
Mr X wrote:

Zola, Z-O-L-A Zola!

With Mark Hughes, Glenn Hoddle & Steve McLaren all linked with the soon to be vacant West Ham manager's job, the future looks ******* bleak. What a bunch to pick from. pale

The three names above have all achieved more than zola though...

Though If I were a Hammers fan I'd be much more worried about the chairman than the management or players.

Is David Sullivan stupid or does he just not understand football?

I still think you will survive... just.

5Zola out... Hughes in? Empty Re: Zola out... Hughes in? Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Mr X

Mr X

rovers85 wrote:
Mr X wrote:
Mr X wrote:

Zola, Z-O-L-A Zola!

The three names above have all achieved more than zola though...

Though If I were a Hammers fan I'd be much more worried about the chairman than the management or players.

Is David Sullivan stupid or does he just not understand football?

I still think you will survive... just.

I'd rather have Zola than any of them though HIO! And yes, I think Sullivan is just plain stupid rather than not understanding. Chairmen...who'd have em? clown

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum