KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel

+4
DT
The Force
sarge
Freebird
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 23]

426The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:02 pm

The Force

The Force

Saturday, 13 March 2010
Birmingham v Everton 1-2
Bolton v Wigan 2-1
Burnley v Wolverhampton 1-1
Chelsea v West Ham 2-0
Hull v Arsenal 0-2
Stoke v Aston Villa 1-1
Tottenham v Blackburn 4-1

Sunday, 14 March 2010
Man Utd v Fulham 3-0
Sunderland v Man City 1-1

Monday, 15 March 2010
Liverpool v Portsmouth 2-0

Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Wigan v Aston Villa 0-2

427The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 am

Mr X

Mr X

Chelsea v West Ham 4-1 (I'm being kind by going for the '1')

When he gets the ball we score a goal - Carlton Carlton Cole! Twisted Evil

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

428The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 pm

The Force

The Force

Almost at the lane v the rovers...hoping for my correct score!

429The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Chappers wrote:Almost at the lane v the rovers...hoping for my correct score!

I can definitely see a home win Force!
Have a good 'un! Wink
Say hello to 'Arry for me! lol!

430The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:53 pm

The Force

The Force

andy ex wrote:

I asked 'Arry to give us a wave and he obliged. Howard Webb was shocking - MOTD will rip him to shreds tonight! So nearly scored the 4th goal for my 3 points...Pav is worse than that Bent-ner chap!

431The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Chappers wrote:
andy ex wrote:

I asked 'Arry to give us a wave and he obliged. Howard Webb was shocking - MOTD will rip him to shreds tonight! So nearly scored the 4th goal for my 3 points...Pav is worse than that Bent-ner chap!

In that case he may get a hat trick next week! Very Happy
A lot of close predictions for the Yid army but I think only AK was spot on!
Meanwhile the Mighty Irons are 1-1 at half time at Stamford Bridge - COYI!!

oh Embarassed

I console myself by getting a few more points for other predictions rabbit

Last edited by andy ex on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : We are sh*t)

432The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Some high scoring predictions today (after the somewhat underwhelming week just gone). Mr X creeps away by a point and sits on the threshold of the double ton, FB hits the ton of correct results and still leads the way with correct scores (thanks to his Chelsea spot on scoreline!!), DG gets ever closer and AK47 moves into three figures with the top haul of the day (9 points).

1) Mr X - 199 points (22 correct scores + 116 correct results)
2) Freebird - 174 points (24 correct scores + 102 correct results)
3) Donkey Gringo - 173 points (19 correct scores + 116 correct results)
4) The Force - 168 points (19 correct scores + 111 correct results)
5) DT - 143 points (16 correct scores + 95 correct results)
6) AK47 - 102 points (15 correct scores + 57 correct results)
7) Sarge - 23 points (1 correct score + 20 correct results)
8 ) Michael - 12 points (1 correct score + 9 correct results)

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

433The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Mr X

Mr X

thanks to his Chelsea spot on scoreline!!

Sleep

434The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

andy ex wrote:thanks to his Chelsea spot on scoreline!!

Sleep
Couldn't resist rubbing it in Wink How big a game is the West Ham v Wolves fixture on the 23rd now... a real 6 pointer. Not sure I will be able to cope with the added excitement of it being on Sky!

435The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:24 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Chappers wrote:
andy ex wrote:

I hope Mark enjoyed the game. Unfortunately the force was with tottenham today. We played well and gave them a decent test, but our defending for the goals was poor. Not one of Mr Webb's best games but I thought decisions wise was probably 2-2 so nobody can complain too much.

And big congrats to FB on a great result for WW! Well done.

436The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:19 pm

The Force

The Force

rovers85 wrote:
Chappers wrote:
andy ex wrote:

I hope Mark enjoyed the game. Unfortunately the force was with tottenham today. We played well and gave them a decent test, but our defending for the goals was poor. Not one of Mr Webb's best games but I thought decisions wise was probably 2-2 so nobody can complain too much.

It's Marc with a 'c' by the way...I let the first one go but now enough's enough! Evil or Very Mad

437The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:27 am

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:
andy ex wrote:thanks to his Chelsea spot on scoreline!!

Sleep
Couldn't resist rubbing it in Wink How big a game is the West Ham v Wolves fixture on the 23rd now... a real 6 pointer. Not sure I will be able to cope with the added excitement of it being on Sky!

Massive game again - COYI! bounce bounce bounce

438The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:28 am

Mr X

Mr X

Chappers wrote:
rovers85 wrote:
Chappers wrote:
andy ex wrote:

It's Marc with a 'c' by the way...I let the first one go but now enough's enough! Evil or Very Mad

If you challenge him to a duel, make sure it's with pistols. He's a bit tasty with a blade! lol!

439The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:59 am

HIOK

HIOK

andy ex wrote:
Chappers wrote:
rovers85 wrote:
Chappers wrote:
andy ex wrote:

If you challenge him to a duel, make sure it's with pistols. He's a bit tasty with a blade! lol!

Sorry Marc.

Mr X - I do not want a duel just yet. Since I have only just become 'Hole in One Kenobi' I need time to practice my powers before taking on 'the force'.

440The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 am

Mr X

Mr X

rovers85 wrote:
andy ex wrote:
Chappers wrote:
rovers85 wrote:
Chappers wrote:
andy ex wrote:

Sorry Marc.

Mr X - I do not want a duel just yet. Since I have only just become 'Hole in One Kenobi' I need time to practice my powers before taking on 'the force'.

lol! Nice one HOIK!

441The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

That last minute equaliser played into the Force's hands... it's closing up again in 2nd as Mr X takes the double ton!!

1) Mr X - 200 points (22 correct scores + 117 correct results)
2) Freebird - 175 points (24 correct scores + 103 correct results)
3) The Force - 174 points (21 correct scores + 111 correct results)
4) Donkey Gringo - 174 points (19 correct scores + 117 correct results)
5) DT - 144 points (16 correct scores + 96 correct results)
6) AK47 - 103 points (15 correct scores + 58 correct results)
8 ) HIOK - 15 points (2 correct scores + 9 correct results)

442The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:That last minute equaliser played into the Force's hands... it's closing up again in 2nd as Mr X takes the double ton!!

1) Mr X - 200 points (22 correct scores + 117 correct results)
2) Freebird - 175 points (24 correct scores + 103 correct results)
3) The Force - 174 points (21 correct scores + 111 correct results)
4) Donkey Gringo - 174 points (19 correct scores + 117 correct results)
6) AK47 - 103 points (15 correct scores + 58 correct results)
8 ) HIOK - 15 points (2 correct scores + 9 correct results)
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

443The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm

DT

DT
Admin

Congrats Andy...Can you now predict the lottery numbers PLEASE?!!!! sunny

444The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:10 am

Mr X

Mr X

DT wrote:Congrats Andy...Can you now predict the lottery numbers PLEASE?!!!! sunny

lol! If I could I'd be flying to New Malden in my helicopter this weekend DT!

445The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Unfortunately I will be away from computers for the next few days, so here are my early predictions for next week.

Sat 20th March
Aston Villa 2-0 Wolves
Everton 2-0 Bolton
Portsmouth 1-1 Hull
Stoke 1-1 Tottenham
Sunderland 1-1 Birmingham
Wigan 2-1 Burnley
Arsenal 2-0 West Ham

Sunday 21st
Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool
Fulham 1-2 Man City
Blackburn 0-3 Chelsea

Tuesday 23rd
West Ham 2-1 Wolves

Wed 24th
Aston Villa 2-0 Sunderland
Man City 2-1 Everton
Portsmouth 0-2 Chelsea
Blackburn 1-1 Birmingham

They are a little on the boring side. I think AK47 might predict a few more goals!

I look forward to seeing you all on sunday.

446The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm

AK47

AK47

rovers85 wrote:Unfortunately I will be away from computers for the next few days, so here are my early predictions for next week.

Sat 20th March
Aston Villa 2-0 Wolves
Everton 2-0 Bolton
Portsmouth 1-1 Hull
Stoke 1-1 Tottenham
Wigan 2-1 Burnley
Arsenal 2-0 West Ham

Sunday 21st
Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool
Fulham 1-2 Man City
Blackburn 0-3 Chelsea

Tuesday 23rd
West Ham 2-1 Wolves

Wed 24th
Man City 2-1 Everton
Portsmouth 0-2 Chelsea
Blackburn 1-1 Birmingham

They are a little on the boring side. I think AK47 might predict a few more goals!

sure will Very Happy having joined the pools panel about 100 points behind the rest i might as well have a bit of fun with my predictions bounce bounce

Sat 20th March
Aston Villa 4-1 Wolves
Everton 3-2 Bolton
Portsmouth 5-0 Hull
Stoke 2-4 Tottenham
Sunderland 3-4 Birmingham
Wigan 4-2 Burnley
Arsenal 6-0 West Ham

Sunday 21st
Man Utd 3-1 Liverpool
Fulham 2-3 Man City
Blackburn 0-7 Chelsea

Tuesday 23rd
West Ham 4-4 Wolves

Wed 24th
Aston Villa 5-1 Sunderland
Man City 5-3 Everton
Portsmouth 1-11 Chelsea
Blackburn 3-3 Birmingham

447The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Mr X

Mr X

you can go off people! Rolling Eyes

448The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:14 pm

The Force

The Force

I was thinking the same thing....hmm Suspect

449The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

A point for most after tonights result:

1) Mr X - 201 points (22 correct scores + 118 correct results)
2) Freebird - 176 points (24 correct scores + 104 correct results)
3) The Force - 175 points (21 correct scores + 112 correct results)
4) Donkey Gringo - 175 points (19 correct scores + 118 correct results)
6) AK47 - 104 points (15 correct scores + 59 correct results)
8 ) HIOK - 16 points (2 correct scores + 10 correct results)

450The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel - Page 18 Empty Re: The KMGC Premier League Pools Panel Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 pm

HIOK

HIOK

AK47 wrote:
rovers85 wrote:Unfortunately I will be away from computers for the next few days, so here are my early predictions for next week.

Sat 20th March
Aston Villa 2-0 Wolves
Everton 2-0 Bolton
Portsmouth 1-1 Hull
Stoke 1-1 Tottenham
Wigan 2-1 Burnley
Arsenal 2-0 West Ham

Sunday 21st
Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool
Fulham 1-2 Man City
Blackburn 0-3 Chelsea

Tuesday 23rd
West Ham 2-1 Wolves

Wed 24th
Man City 2-1 Everton
Portsmouth 0-2 Chelsea
Blackburn 1-1 Birmingham

sure will Very Happy having joined the pools panel about 100 points behind the rest i might as well have a bit of fun with my predictions bounce bounce

Sat 20th March
Aston Villa 4-1 Wolves
Everton 3-2 Bolton
Portsmouth 5-0 Hull
Stoke 2-4 Tottenham
Sunderland 3-4 Birmingham
Wigan 4-2 Burnley
Arsenal 6-0 West Ham

Sunday 21st
Man Utd 3-1 Liverpool
Fulham 2-3 Man City
Blackburn 0-7 Chelsea

Tuesday 23rd
West Ham 4-4 Wolves

Wed 24th
Aston Villa 5-1 Sunderland
Man City 5-3 Everton
Portsmouth 1-11 Chelsea
Blackburn 3-3 Birmingham

If these crazy predictions continue I might yet overtake AK47. It's a long shot but still.
There's Arsenal V Wolves still to come this season. Surely AK47 wouldn't go for a three or four figure prediction for the home side?

I probably shouldn't encourage him...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum