KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

8th February - The Gringo Cup

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

18th February - The Gringo Cup Empty 8th February - The Gringo Cup Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:15 pm

The Gringo

The Gringo

I wanted to celebrate my 40th with my Mini golf friends and family so...........

On the 8th February with a tee off time of 10am I would like to invite you and anyone else you think would like to take part in - The Gringo Cup.

Format:

A one ball tournament (any golf ball you wish to use.)

2 round tournament.

If you are a Cat 1 player you start each round HDCP +4 (par 40!) Cat 2, 3, 4 or a complete novice -4 (You lucky lot my present!)

For any player under 16, there will be a separate format in which the winner(The Young Gringo) is the player that produces the best lowest round from either round.

Entry cost: £5

There will be prizes for everyone who participates.

I would really like to treat this with lots of giggles and a great way to introduce new people to our fun sport.

Please reply either to this post, or on the Facebook event post before Friday 6th February.

28th February - The Gringo Cup Empty Re: 8th February - The Gringo Cup Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:19 pm

TK Max

Count me in Scott Smile

And many happy returns sunny

Is it a golf ball or minigolf ball of your choice?

38th February - The Gringo Cup Empty Re: 8th February - The Gringo Cup Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:53 am

The Gringo

The Gringo

Look forward to seeing you Tony.

It's any golf ball of your choice, not minigolf ball.

48th February - The Gringo Cup Empty Re: 8th February - The Gringo Cup Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:32 am

The Gringo

The Gringo

The Trophy has been ordered (and what a fine looking piece of gold it will be!)

Please if you can attend let me know on Fb or here before the Deadline date, cheers!

58th February - The Gringo Cup Empty Re: 8th February - The Gringo Cup Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:51 am

TK Max

Hi Scott,
As it is 2 rounds and starts at 10am, I am assuming we will be finished by about 1pm?
Just wanted to check as I need to decide whether I will be back home for tennis at 2pm that afternoon?
Tony

68th February - The Gringo Cup Empty Re: 8th February - The Gringo Cup Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:15 pm

The Gringo

The Gringo

I anticipate to finish around that time yes

78th February - The Gringo Cup Empty Re: 8th February - The Gringo Cup Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:00 pm

The Force

The Force

The Force awakens...basically, I'll be there. Cool

88th February - The Gringo Cup Empty Re: 8th February - The Gringo Cup Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:31 am

The Gringo

The Gringo

Cheers Marc see you there! Wink

98th February - The Gringo Cup Empty Re: 8th February - The Gringo Cup Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:18 pm

Sheila_Knowledge

What a great day and fantastic to get as many as 24 people together for an outdoor event in February. Well done to all the Lancley family for being such great hosts.

108th February - The Gringo Cup Empty Re: 8th February - The Gringo Cup Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:24 pm

TK Max

Thanks to Scott for a brilliant and well organised day, and to Scott and Shelley for their generous hospitality and delicious chocolate chip cookies and sausage rolls. We really should have more events like this. It is really good sometimes just to turn up and play a couple of rounds for fun without any proper practice and to just enjoy a day out with friends as a change from serious competition. We even had some lovely early spring sunshine. I hope Scott's family, friends and colleagues enjoyed themselves and who knows, they may even come back. Well done to Sheila for winning the inaugural Gringo Cup and to Owen for taking the junior trophy, and Ryan and Zoe for taking part. Roll on the Club Championships!

118th February - The Gringo Cup Empty Re: 8th February - The Gringo Cup Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:20 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

TK Max wrote:Thanks to Scott for a brilliant and well organised day, and to Scott and Shelley for their generous hospitality and delicious chocolate chip cookies and sausage rolls. We really should have more events like this. It is really good sometimes just to turn up and play a couple of rounds for fun without any proper practice and to just enjoy a day out with friends as a change from serious competition. We even had some lovely early spring sunshine. I hope Scott's family, friends and colleagues enjoyed themselves and who knows, they may even come back. Well done to Sheila for winning the inaugural Gringo Cup and to Owen for taking the junior trophy, and Ryan and Zoe for taking part. Roll on the Club Championships!
couldn't have put it better myself!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum