KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Oasis Crazy Golf

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little Oasis Crazy Golf Empty Little Oasis Crazy Golf Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Anyone played the course below?

http://www.visitthanet.co.uk//thedms.asp?dms=13&GroupId=7&venue=3203596

Is it the Arnold Palmer based course on the hill on the way out of Margate (Cliftonville - I recall there are 2 x 18 holers) or is it a different one?

Just thought it might be time for us to spread our wings a bit and try a few 'bonus' KIT round days bounce

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

2Little Oasis Crazy Golf Empty Re: Little Oasis Crazy Golf Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Anthony Pope

Funnily enough I was in Margate today.

I think that picture is that course on the hill (cliftonville) and is rubbish. There is more dog poo on the surrounding grass & car park than Battersy Dogs home after curry night.

However, I also went to Broadstairs and had a look at the Lilly-Putts course up on the cliff top. Although it was shut, it looked very well maintained (another Arnold Palmer but only 12 holes) and looked worthy of a competition. Not as good as Strokes though....

Interestingly, they (lilly-putts) had posters up around town organising a comp, I think, tommorow evening over 4 rounds.

3Little Oasis Crazy Golf Empty Re: Little Oasis Crazy Golf Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Anthony Pope

Lillyputts

Little Oasis Crazy Golf 3200175_1

4Little Oasis Crazy Golf Empty Re: Little Oasis Crazy Golf Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Sue F

Sue F

Dave, Jen and I played at Lilliputt
two weeks ago. It's only a 12 hole course
and as it was half term it was very busy.
Jen beat us both - Embarassed Embarassed

5Little Oasis Crazy Golf Empty Lillyputs golf Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:26 am

The Force

The Force

I went there in February was told no discounted rate and looked at my putter and said it was metal and couldn't use my kit as it invalidated his insurance cover...

I promptly left...I had even paid £1.20 for parking ugh!

6Little Oasis Crazy Golf Empty little oasis Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 pm

richthebass

richthebass

Looks OK!
Perhaps we good do a best of both courses two rounds on each? We already know the best course, lets find out the most versatile kmgc (and maybe guests?) player!!!
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

ps.
I think its the one next to the Lido, as you follow the coast road through Margit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum