KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

KMGC ROCKS!

+2
sarge
Freebird
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KMGC ROCKS! Empty KMGC ROCKS! Fri May 22, 2009 10:47 am

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Welcome to the official forum thread of the hard rocking KMGC ROCKS! It's been a while since we rocked out... perhaps it's time for us to get back in the studio again! I have a few ideas on some 'unconventional' covers (and don't worry Dave, it's not disco!!!)

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

2KMGC ROCKS! Empty Re: KMGC ROCKS! Fri May 22, 2009 3:04 pm

sarge

sarge

The band are away in Scotland at the moment but will ask about the possibility of using the practice room soon. Smile

3KMGC ROCKS! Empty KMGC Rocks Fri May 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:Welcome to the official forum thread of the hard rocking KMGC ROCKS! It's been a while since we rocked out... perhaps it's time for us to get back in the studio again! I have a few ideas on some 'unconventional' covers (and don't worry Dave, it's not disco!!!)

Can I suggest an unconventional cover for you?

Vindaloo by Fat Les, only: VTK, VTK, VTK, VTK lala! What a Face

Just imagine that blaring out! Embarassed

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

4KMGC ROCKS! Empty Re: KMGC ROCKS! Fri May 22, 2009 6:58 pm

DT

DT
Admin

Its definately time to rock out again - my rock tambourine is crying out to be played!!!! albino

5KMGC ROCKS! Empty Re: KMGC ROCKS! Fri May 22, 2009 7:10 pm

sarge

sarge

Rock tambourine ? How strong are you ? I've only seen them made of wood or plastic Laughing

6KMGC ROCKS! Empty Re: KMGC ROCKS! Fri May 22, 2009 7:22 pm

DT

DT
Admin

Ha ha!! I am very strong!

7KMGC ROCKS! Empty Re: KMGC ROCKS! Fri May 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

DT wrote:Ha ha!! I am very strong!
That's why she's the boss! Cool

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

8KMGC ROCKS! Empty Re: KMGC ROCKS! Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Dave

Dave

Freebird wrote:Welcome to the official forum thread of the hard rocking KMGC ROCKS! It's been a while since we rocked out... perhaps it's time for us to get back in the studio again! I have a few ideas on some 'unconventional' covers (and don't worry Dave, it's not disco!!!)

HHmmm.. Me thinks likewise too.. I would like to try something by Bill Withers or Ben E King (well the obvious ones really, we could give them the similar treatment as that Abba song, whatever it was called, I can’t honestly remember)..

Anyother suggestions (particularly concerning key changes)? Not that I’m bothered...

9KMGC ROCKS! Empty Re: KMGC ROCKS! Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:35 pm

richthebass

richthebass

I think concern about key changes is part of the idea Dave!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

10KMGC ROCKS! Empty Re: KMGC ROCKS! Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 am

Dave

Dave

richthebass wrote:I think concern about key changes is part of the idea Dave!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

Embarassed
confused
Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum