KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nutters with Putters...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nutters with Putters... Empty Nutters with Putters... Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Mr X

Mr X

...Is available from many bookstores for £9.99 - or from myself for nothing.
I have three copies I found in a cupboard at home, if anyone wants 1,2 or god help you - all of them, please take them. I have also got the DVD which I could never bring myself to sit through after winning it at the PHCGO years back, you are welcome to it.
I'm more than likely playing in the KO so will bring them along.
cheers

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

2Nutters with Putters... Empty Re: Nutters with Putters... Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Anthony Pope

Ted deposited a box of them into the kiosk.

His royalties so far amount to £0. I've given a few away mind. Steve and Paul have been 'lucky' recipients

3Nutters with Putters... Empty Re: Nutters with Putters... Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:22 pm

The Natural

The Natural

are they signed copies?

4Nutters with Putters... Empty Re: Nutters with Putters... Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:28 pm

AlienUK

I actually bought a PDF copy online a year ago, so hopefully at least 5p went to Ted.  Must read it again.

5Nutters with Putters... Empty Re: Nutters with Putters... Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Anthony Pope

They've been in a box for well over a year. Green mould has left its mucky signature

6Nutters with Putters... Empty Re: Nutters with Putters... Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:14 am

Mr X

Mr X

Anthony Pope wrote:They've been in a box for well over a year. Green mould has left its mucky signature
lol!

7Nutters with Putters... Empty Re: Nutters with Putters... Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:58 am

Anthony Pope

The DVD is a tough watch

Basically Ted and Ace Man chose the worlds worst day of weather to film themselves on the Hastings Mini Course.

It does serve as a reminder of the HORROR that course could serve up when the rain fell and wind blew. What a course eh?

Oh, these clips are bookeneded by clips of Tim & Ted talking Minigolf in a broom cupboard. Like I said, a tough watch but a piece of UNMISSABLE Mini Golf History

8Nutters with Putters... Empty Re: Nutters with Putters... Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:17 am

Mr X

Mr X

Anthony Pope wrote:The DVD is a tough watch

Basically Ted and Ace Man chose the worlds worst day of weather to film themselves on the Hastings Mini Course.

It does serve as a reminder of the HORROR that course could serve up when the rain fell and wind blew. What a course eh?

Oh, these clips are bookeneded by clips of Tim & Ted talking Minigolf in a broom cupboard. Like I said, a tough watch but a piece of UNMISSABLE Mini Golf History
Hastings Mini was bonkers. When I was UK No 1 I was filmed on there by some Uni crew as part of their project, I quite literally fell apart & the more I tried the worse it got. Quality course & not for the faint hearted.
I can't imagine ever being in a situation where I'd feel like watching the dvd so it's anyone's if they want it. pale

9Nutters with Putters... Empty Re: Nutters with Putters... Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:23 am

Anthony Pope

It was definatley a course you couldn't fight. Either you were having a good round or you'd have to settle for something, at best, 'alright'.

If you started chasing Aces - it suddenly got a whole lot worse!

I sort of miss it...

10Nutters with Putters... Empty Re: Nutters with Putters... Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Anthony Pope wrote:It was definatley a course you couldn't fight. Either you were having a good round or you'd have to settle for something, at best, 'alright'.

If you started chasing Aces - it suddenly got a whole lot worse!

I sort of miss it...
I fondly remember waiting 12 minutes in driving rain & freezing cold, waiting for Rocky to finish playing his 6th & 7th shots on hole 12. He ran off the course crying & his Dad had to go & get him a cup of hot chocolate before he could continue. Happy days!
lol!

11Nutters with Putters... Empty Re: Nutters with Putters... Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Sheila_Knowledge

My life was going nowhere before I got this book.

Now I'm moving places.

Cambridgeshire, mainly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]