KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!


You are not connected. Please login or register

2015 British Matchplay Championships

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 pm

The Force

avatar
I'm looking forward to the live draw this Sunday. Been a while since we've had a build up of tension like it!

P.S. I have an awful record in this format so here's hoping for my number and that 32 ball!

2 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:27 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
All 32 places now taken in this seasons British Matchplay Championship. Live draw from midday on Sunday 29th...

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

3 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:58 pm

The Force

avatar
The Force wrote:here's hoping for my number and that 32 ball!

Blast!

4 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:59 am

Freebird

avatar
Admin
LIVE NOW the BMGA British Matchplay Championship draw at http://ustre.am/18Lww come and check it out!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

5 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:10 pm

DT

avatar
Admin
Okay Tony Kelly, where do you want to play? I'm up for a post Eggstravaganza match at Bluewater if you are!

6 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Thirty two players to face off across sixteen top class matches

The draw for the 2015 British Matchplay Championship took place on Sunday 29th March and produced some exciting match ups for the first round.

Some notable ties from the draw include the reigning Matchplay Champion Sean Homer playing Seth Thomas, Kent Minigolf Club's Vice Captain Scott Lancley taking on Midlands Captain Michael Smith, and Chris Harding against his fellow Midlands team mate Tiger Pragnell.

The draw was broadcast live from midday and the full version of the video (18 minutes) can be found at http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/60495071

The complete draw is as follows:



·         Freddie Blackburn Shaw (PHCGC) v Mark Wood (CEMGC)

·         Derek Bentall (SWMGC) v Chris Smith (MMGC)

·         Scott Lancley (KMGC) v Michael Smith (MMGC)

·         Will Donnelly (MMGC) v James Rutherford (CEMGC)

·         Chris Harding (MMGC) v Tiger Pragnell (MMGC)

·         Sean Homer (KMGC) v Seth Thomas (MMGC)

·         Marc Chapman (KMGC) v John McIver (PHCGC)

·         Steve Lovell (SWMGC) v Paul Johnson (MMGC)

·         Adrian Amey (CEMGC) v Matt Dodd (KMGC)

·         Dave Gomm (PHCGC) v Alastair Shaw (PHCGC)

·         Owen Johnson (MMGC) v Helen Dodd (KMGC)

·         Adam Kelly (KMGC) v Dave Donnelly (KMGC)

·         Tony Kelly (KMGC) v Marion Homer (KMGC)

·         Andy Wilde (SWMGC) v Max Plaice (MMGC)

·         Nuno Cunha (VMGC) v Chris Wood (CEMGC)

·         Martin Greenhead (KMGC) v Paul Preston (CEMGC)

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

7 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:55 pm

TK Max


Okay Tony Kelly, where do you want to play? I'm up for a post Eggstravaganza match at Bluewater if you are!

You're on Marion!

8 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
TK Max wrote:Okay Tony Kelly, where do you want to play? I'm up for a post Eggstravaganza match at Bluewater if you are!

You're on Marion!
A repeat of the 2014 group stage match... great stuff!

Now, who won that one I wonder? Twisted Evil

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

9 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Some great match ups for the KMGC. Be great if you can confirm dates/locations once you've got a match set so that we can cheer everyone on as we aim for the next round.

·         Scott Lancley (KMGC) v Michael Smith (MMGC)

·         Sean Homer (KMGC) v Seth Thomas (MMGC)

·         Marc Chapman (KMGC) v John McIver (PHCGC) - Pirate Course Hastings 07/04

·         Adrian Amey (CEMGC) v Matt Dodd (KMGC)

·         Owen Johnson (MMGC) v Helen Dodd (KMGC)

·         Adam Kelly (KMGC) v Dave Donnelly (KMGC)

·         Tony Kelly (KMGC) v Marion Homer (KMGC) - Bluewater Smugglers 05/04

·         Martin Greenhead (KMGC) v Paul Preston (CEMGC)

Good luck to the KMGC 10!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

10 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:00 pm

The Force

avatar
Sorry chaps...lost on the final hole Sad

Having dishonoured the KMGC with my failure, I shall now commit Hari-Kari by offering myself to Midlands Laughing

11 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

DT

avatar
Admin
Don't do that Marc, Helen and I also lost our matches and we're staying!! Twisted Evil

12 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:21 am

The Force

avatar
DT wrote:Don't do that Marc, Helen and I also lost our matches and we're staying!! Twisted Evil

I might get to re-enter the first round under my new club though...right?? Laughing

13 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:07 pm

AlienUK


I'll be playing Paul on Hastings Pirates, weekend of 16 May.

14 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:39 am

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Freebird vs Clockwork Orange fittingly taking place at the home of the Kent Open - Friday 1st May from 1pm...

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

15 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:07 pm

The Gringo

avatar
Freebird wrote:Freebird vs Clockwork Orange fittingly taking place at the home of the Kent Open - Friday 1st May from 1pm...

VTK Captain!

16 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm

The Force

avatar
Smash him to pieces Sean Wink

17 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Fri May 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
British Matchplay Championship result: reigning Champion Sean Homer moves into round 2 with a 3&1 victory over fellow 2 time Kent Open winner Seth Thomas at Sidcup World of Golf - the home of the Kent Open.

Quick highlights : Seth wins hole 2 to go 1 up. Sean wins hole 6 to level. Sean takes holes 9 and 10 to take control of match 2 up. Sean wins hole 17 to take the tie..

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

18 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Fri May 01, 2015 3:52 pm

AlienUK


Well played, especially taking it on the volcano. Assume there is not an hour of footage about to be postage?

19 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Fri May 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
AlienUK wrote:Well played, especially taking it on the volcano. Assume there is not an hour of footage about to be postage?
No video as I believe the result speaks for itself... And as I don't use any notes I'm sure the viewing public would feel short changed not being able to watch such exciting moments as that on film Twisted Evil

There is one photo of the encounter which I present here for the completists amongst you...

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

20 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Sun May 03, 2015 10:17 am

The Gringo

avatar
Freebird wrote:
AlienUK wrote:Well played, especially taking it on the volcano. Assume there is not an hour of footage about to be postage?
No video as I believe the result speaks for itself... And as I don't use any notes I'm sure the viewing public would feel short changed not being able to watch such exciting moments as that on film Twisted Evil

There is one photo of the encounter which I present here for the completists amongst you...


Laughing Laughing

21 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Mon May 04, 2015 11:10 am

Sheila_Knowledge


#NotesForTheWin

22 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Sun May 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Congrats to Alien for taking his place in the quarter finals following his win over Jackpot at Bluewater today!

VTK!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

23 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
After a weekend of results (see http://www.minigolf.org.uk/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=635:2015-british-matchplay-championship-round-two-draw-confirmed&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=105&Itemid=60 for details), the draw for the quarter finals took place at the WAGM closing ceremony.

In a first for the BMC's, the draw was made by our international friends, Pasi Aho and the 3 time WAGM champion Martin Stöckle.



The full draw is as follows:

1) Nuno Cunha v Steve Lovell

2) Adam Kelly or John McIver v Tony Kelly

3) Martin Greenhead v Sean Homer

4) Michael Smith v Chris Harding

Ties to be played by end of the British Open weekend in September

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

24 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:34 am

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:After a weekend of results (see http://www.minigolf.org.uk/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=635:2015-british-matchplay-championship-round-two-draw-confirmed&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=105&Itemid=60 for details), the draw for the quarter finals took place at the WAGM closing ceremony.

In a first for the BMC's, the draw was made by our international friends, Pasi Aho and the 3 time WAGM champion Martin Stöckle.



The full draw is as follows:

1) Nuno Cunha v Steve Lovell

2) Adam Kelly or John McIver v Tony Kelly

3) Martin Greenhead v Sean Homer

4) Michael Smith v Chris Harding

Ties to be played by end of the British Open weekend in September
Haha great draw - I think nearly everyone involved would have hoped for a different opponent! cheers

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

25 Re: 2015 British Matchplay Championships on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:24 pm

AK47

avatar
Mr X wrote:
Freebird wrote:After a weekend of results (see http://www.minigolf.org.uk/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=635:2015-british-matchplay-championship-round-two-draw-confirmed&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=105&Itemid=60 for details), the draw for the quarter finals took place at the WAGM closing ceremony.

In a first for the BMC's, the draw was made by our international friends, Pasi Aho and the 3 time WAGM champion Martin Stöckle.



The full draw is as follows:

1) Nuno Cunha v Steve Lovell

2) Adam Kelly or John McIver v Tony Kelly

3) Martin Greenhead v Sean Homer

4) Michael Smith v Chris Harding

Ties to be played by end of the British Open weekend in September
Haha great draw - I think nearly everyone involved would have hoped for a different opponent! cheers

Not me! bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum