KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midlands Invitational Tournament 24/08/2014

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HIOK

HIOK

I appreciate it's short notice and a long way to travel, but all KMGC players are very welcome to attend the re-arranged Midlands Invitational Tournament at Dorridge on Sunday 24th August. All I ask is that you please let me know if you are planning to attend.

4 rounds, normal BMGA rules. Course opens at 10am, starts at 11:30, should finish around 15:30. There will be a prize for the top non-Midlands player. Entry is £6 which includes the £5 BMGA day rate.

Good luck to you all in the Megabowl.

Sheila_Knowledge

HIOK wrote:I appreciate it's short notice and a long way to travel, but all KMGC players are very welcome to attend the re-arranged Midlands Invitational Tournament at Dorridge on Sunday 24th August. All I ask is that you please let me know if you are planning to attend.

4 rounds, normal BMGA rules. Course opens at 10am, starts at 11:30, should finish around 15:30. There will be a prize for the top non-Midlands player. Entry is £6 which includes the £5 BMGA day rate.

Good luck to you all in the Megabowl.

If a Sussex Wasp can make it...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum