KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TKMarathonman

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TKMarathonman on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 pm

The Gringo

Just thought I'd post to say all the best to Tony and hope the Streets of London treat your feet kindly tomorrow.

All the best!

2 Re: TKMarathonman on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:07 am

The Force

Good luck Tony!

#TKTime

3 Re: TKMarathonman on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:03 am

TK Max

Thanks to everyone for your incredible support. It was really tough out there in the heat but the wonderful crowds and the atmosphere got me around. Everything went according to plan for the first 15 miles and I was on course to run under 4 hours but I had nothing left in the tank.

What an amazing experience and a day that I will never forget.

Thanks to Adrian and Will for your donations which will go on Just Giving this morning. I am within sight of my £2,000 target and the page is still open at www.justgiving.com/tonykellylondonmarathon for anyone who would like to sponsor me.

See you all at Bluewater on Easter Sunday.

4 Re: TKMarathonman on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:00 pm

TK Max

It was good to see Mr X handing out the water at 22 miles. So sorry you couldn't run this year Andy. Hopefully this time next year I will be on the streets of the capital cheering you on.  Very Happy 

5 Re: TKMarathonman on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Mr X

TK Max wrote:It was good to see Mr X handing out the water at 22 miles. So sorry you couldn't run this year Andy. Hopefully this time next year I will be on the streets of the capital cheering you on.  Very Happy 
Good high 5 Tony, I was going to hand you a water! You looked like you were enjoying it though & well done, both times I've done it the weather was kinder, cool & grey sky, that was a bit too warm for you all yesterday.
But, the first one's a test, the second one's the one that counts - so see you next year! Smile

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

6 Re: TKMarathonman on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:07 am

The Force

How are the legs now Tony?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum