KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help needed again please,This years schdule

+4
The Force
Mr X
Freebird
Breakdown
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Breakdown

Hi People,

So that my dairy doesnt fill up with unimportant stuff (that's pretty much anything other than mini golf):-

WCGC 26/27 October
Kent open 9/10 November
team event 24 November
and
Star city on 26 Jan

are there anymore events that are normally scheduled on the same weekend each year?

Thanks
The Man with no name

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

adrianamey wrote:Hi People,

So that my dairy doesnt fill up with unimportant stuff (that's pretty much anything other than mini golf):-

WCGC 26/27 October
Kent open 9/10 November
team event 24 November
and
Star city on 26 Jan

are there anymore events that are normally scheduled on the same weekend each year?

Thanks
The Man with no name
Apart from the SCO in January, the calendar for 2013 has not been confirmed yet so can't give you any firm dates / venues / events yet.

I will communicate any updates (via the BMGA website, social media, etc) as soon as there is anything to confirm.

We will have the usual KMGC events in 2014 - the Cup Cake classic (at Hastings) around the first weekend of the year, the Easter Eggstravaganza (at Bluewater) on Easter Sunday and the Megabowl (early Aug) with the 2nd weekend (8th & 9th) of November seeing the KIT and the KO double header.

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

3Help needed again please,This years schdule Empty thanks Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Breakdown

thanks Sean i have noted the first week of the new year and easter so that helps. it was just so i have some idea.

Mr X

Mr X

adrianamey wrote:Hi People,

WCGC 26/27 October
Kent open 9/10 November
team event 24 November
and
Star city on 26 Jan

Thanks
The Man with no name
I hope your Dairy has plenty of milk 3A!cheers 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

The Force

The Force

They're normally very good at getting next seasons event dates (the main ones to start with) out before the start of the season. Always roughly the same order and same months. The British Champs tend to move around a bit depending on selected course availability.

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

The Force wrote:They're normally very good at getting next seasons event dates (the main ones to start with) out before the start of the season. Always roughly the same order and same months. The British Champs tend to move around a bit depending on selected course availability.
By 'They' I believe you mean me... please note there are no plans at present for anything other than the KMGC events.

This is not to say they will not be any other events.

But there is a lot that needs to be sorted out before anything moves forward in this regard.

Don't expect any further news on the calendar for a while...

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

The Force

The Force

They as in 'the BMGA' powers that be, incumbently, Homer Towers...

tiger

tiger

with all your sarky comments mr marc chaplain you might get a thick ear one of these days from a unsuspecting passer by Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

AK47

AK47

tiger wrote:with all your sarky comments mr marc chaplain you might get a thick ear one of these days from a unsuspecting passer by Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Probably my 2nd favourite forum post of all time. 1st is obviously the Caerphilly joke Very Happy

AlienUK

I actually thought the same only this morning about the Caerphilly post. A work of genius. Also like the fact the passerby is unsuspecting and yet still feels the need for mild violence

The Gringo

The Gringo

AlienUK wrote:I actually thought the same only this morning about the Caerphilly post.  A work of genius.  Also like the fact the passerby is unsuspecting and yet still feels the need for mild violence
I dare say Daddy of a younger member of the club felt this way after certain actions by an individual last Sunday at Hastings!? Twisted Evil  scratch 

AlienUK

Spill the beans!

Mr X

Mr X

Donkey Gringo wrote:
AlienUK wrote:I actually thought the same only this morning about the Caerphilly post.  A work of genius.  Also like the fact the passerby is unsuspecting and yet still feels the need for mild violence
I dare say Daddy of a younger member of the club felt this way after certain actions by an individual last Sunday at Hastings!? Twisted Evil  scratch 
Do you mean Ted giving me that awful record DG?

Mr X

Mr X

Marc has that effect on people Alien! Razz 

The Gringo

The Gringo

Mr X wrote:
Donkey Gringo wrote:
Do you mean Ted giving me that awful record DG?
Possibly, but not on this ooccasion. What I will say is repeat what I said to the individual on the day...

"Before they played overseas this players conduct and focus had notably rewarded them with their high standing in the Strokeplay Order of Merit . I just think this individual needs to remember what has got them there instead of concentrating on negatives and the parties/socials."

It's hopefully just a blip and inexperience but, if they wonder why I've done this? It's with the best of intentions. VTK

The Force

The Force

tiger wrote:with all your sarky comments mr marc chaplain you might get a thick ear one of these days from a unsuspecting passer by Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Well with all your snarky croissants miss imperfect tigger, you might get a fat lip everytime you pass by my unsuspecting putter head.....

Mr X

Mr X

The Force wrote:
Well with all your snarky croissants miss imperfect tigger, you might get a fat lip everytime you pass by my unsuspecting putter head.....
Ding Ding - Round 2!
FB, can you see to it that these two protagonists are grouped together in the WCGC's?
lol!

The Force

The Force

I think that's a 2nd Round KO delivered by The Force. Boom!

Mr X

Mr X

Tiger's up on the count of 8, shaken himself down & ready to respond, what's he got left?
Is MrX making mischief? These questions need answering!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum