KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!


You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 Kent Open - Lost Island Encounter (Explorers Course) - Sunday 10th November

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

The Gringo


Kent OPEN Factoid #10: Seth is the only player to post  a set of 3 under par rounds, in any KO at Sidcup. (35,35,34) with a golf ball.

Freebird


Admin
2 major pieces of Kent Open news:

1) We now have 33 confirmed players - our biggest field ever for the KO!!!

and perhaps even more major news:

2) There are strong rumours that DT will be bringing along some KMGC sausage rolls on Sunday (news to keep the Huirricane happy!!!)

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Mr X


Freebird wrote:2 major pieces of Kent Open news:

1) We now have 33 confirmed players - our biggest field ever for the KO!!!

and perhaps even more major news:

2) There are strong rumours that DT will be bringing along some KMGC sausage rolls on Sunday (news to keep the Huirricane happy!!!)
I just told him: "Yes!!" Very Happy 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Freebird


Admin
Mr X wrote:
Freebird wrote:2 major pieces of Kent Open news:

1) We now have 33 confirmed players - our biggest field ever for the KO!!!

and perhaps even more major news:

2) There are strong rumours that DT will be bringing along some KMGC sausage rolls on Sunday (news to keep the Huirricane happy!!!)
I just told him: "Yes!!" Very Happy 
And there may even be some Star Wars related homemade cookies!!!!

All this and an Open too!!! Roll on Sunday.

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

The Gringo


Freebird wrote:2 major pieces of Kent Open news:

1) We now have 33 confirmed players - our biggest field ever for the KO!!!

and perhaps even more major news:

2) There are strong rumours that DT will be bringing along some KMGC sausage rolls on Sunday (news to keep the Huirricane happy!!!)
That's great news on both accounts.tongue 

The Gringo


All the best to everyone playing in the Kent Open tomorrow especially Team Kent players....

VTK!

Mr X


What a great day, a super well organised tournament on one of my favourite courses in November sunshine - excellent! Shame I gave you all a head start then couldn't catch up but happy with rounds 2 & 3. Thanks to Sean & Marion on Matty's behalf for his sausage rolls & awesome star wars cookies! Well done to Michael, nice to see your Dad in the final round with you too! Everyone looked like they had a good fun day! VTK!

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

The Force


Sounds like a good one...gutted I missed the sausage rolls Sad

Freebird


Admin
The Kent Open in 90 seconds (inc the Champions Cup presentations and the late afternoon Tiger Challenge)

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Mr X


Quality video & some nice 'lift' music to accompany it! Very Happy 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Freebird


Admin
Mr X wrote:Quality video & some nice 'lift' music to accompany it! Very Happy 
Thought you'd enjoy it...

There will also be a couple of photoshopped photos appearing here soon, guaranteed to raise a chuckle or two (just have to sort a few other end of season bits out first).

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird


Admin
And now we're all here!!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird


Admin
and here's the original photo (worlds easiest 'spot the difference')...

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

AlienUK


Honestly can't see a differnence!

The Gringo


Grrrrrr.....

The Natural


You can't keep a good man down Laughing 

AlienUK


Haha blame for Doom Bar for missing that seamless photoshopping

Freebird


Admin
I didn't realise it was that close... perhaps if I had just rubbed my ball for another 20 seconds it might have dropped Wink 

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird


Admin
It had to happen one day - our website has been 'hacked' by a rival player...

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/2013KO.htm

ENJOY!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Mr X


Freebird wrote:It had to happen one day - our website has been 'hacked' by a rival player...

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/2013KO.htm

ENJOY!!

I demand to know the name of the 'experienced bemused minigolfer'! lol! 
Nice one Clockie, glad to see you put the "27 that is all" quote in too.

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum