KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!


You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 Kent Open - Lost Island Encounter (Explorers Course) - Sunday 10th November

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Balls will be available over the weekend.

I've already had payment from Martin, Ollie, Brian and Adrian and given that I am somewhat out of pocket at the moment due to the ball investment, I really need payment from everyone else for the KO when you get your ball (presuming you will want them this weekend).

I will also have the 2 non tournament balls available as well so happy to flog a few of these as well (bearing in mind these 2 versions are VERY limited).

If you want to play in the KO or just want to reserve a few balls then drop me a line either PM on here or via the usual email addresses.

Cheers,

VTK!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Ball now on poster - DG feel free to use any of the photos for promo purposes. Details of latest entries at http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/2013KO.htm - As before just let me know if you are planning on playing and I'll add you to the list. Looking forward to a great event in just under 2 weeks.

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird

avatar
Admin
The course are once again offering winter passes running from Nov 1 to end of Feb. Think they're £30 for adult or you can get a family pass for 2 adults and 2 kids for around £50.

Pretty good value and if you do get a pass can you let me know over the KO weekend as this means that part of the entry fee will be able to help me pay for medals and a few spot prizes!!

Cheers,

Sean.



Last edited by Freebird on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Results link for the Kent Open:

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/2013KO/result.htm

VTK

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:Results link for the Kent Open:

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/2013KO/result.htm

VTK
Good entry list! cheers 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Mr X

avatar
Possibly posted elsewhere but I ain't spotted it - does anyone know the props of the new KO ball? bounce

Please ignore the above, I am truly blind, hence my minigolf form. clown



Last edited by Mr X on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupidity)

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Mr X wrote:Possibly posted elsewhere but I ain't spotted it - does anyone know the props of the new KO ball? bounce

Please ignore the above, I am truly blind, hence my minigolf form. clown

Best. Reason. For. Editing. Ever. lol! 

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:
Mr X wrote:Possibly posted elsewhere but I ain't spotted it - does anyone know the props of the new KO ball? bounce

Please ignore the above, I am truly blind, hence my minigolf form. clown
Best. Reason. For. Editing. Ever. lol! 
Haha I couldn't delete it! Very Happy 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

The Gringo

avatar
Mr X wrote:
Freebird wrote:Results link for the Kent Open:

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/2013KO/result.htm

VTK
Good entry list! cheers 

26 is a good start can we get to invite any more????

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Donkey Gringo wrote:
Mr X wrote:
Freebird wrote:Results link for the Kent Open:

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/2013KO/result.htm

VTK
Good entry list! cheers 
26 is a good start can we get to invite any more????
Now 27 - be nice to see maybe a few more CMGC, LMGC & MMGC make the trip - and there are a few pondering at the moment. Given the weather looks like it will be OK I imagine we will be pushing towards another cracking entry list come next Sunday.

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Just a quick update whilst our anniversary slap up meal is being prepared at Homer Towers...

Now 29... keep 'em coming!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

The Force

avatar
No can do

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Sunday weather looks good for the KO but looks like we may have some classic weather for the KIT on Saturday - rain in the morning but then clearing for the actual KIT although some chance of light sleet as we tee off!!!

Lovely cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:Sunday weather looks good for the KO but looks like we may have some classic weather for the KIT on Saturday - rain in the morning but then clearing for the actual KIT although some chance of light sleet as we tee off!!!

Lovely cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Sleet! We're all used to playing in Hurricanes so dry would be nice please FB o weatherman! sunny 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Well it wouldn't be the Kent Open without a few of these...

KENT OPEN Factoid #1 - the winner of the KIT has never won the Kent Open the following day

And we're off!! Feel free to post your own factoids...

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird

avatar
Admin
KENT OPEN Factoid #2 - The Kent Open is always played on a Sunday, the day after (and at the same venue) as the Kent Invitational Tournament final.

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird

avatar
Admin
KENT OPEN Factoid #3 - Two players have taken part in every Kent Open since the first event in 2006 - step forward DT & FB!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird

avatar
Admin
KENT OPEN Factoid #4 - There have been a total of 181 entrants in the Kent Open over it's 7 year history.

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird

avatar
Admin
KENT OPEN Factoid #5 - 4 of the 7 Kent Opens have been won in a play-off (2007 - 2010 inc).

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird

avatar
Admin
KENT OPEN Factoid #6 - Only 1 player has successfully retained the Kent Open title - Mr Seth Thomas - winning in 2011 and retaining the title in 2012

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

The Force

avatar
Freebird wrote:KENT OPEN Factoid #5 - 4 of the 7 Kent Opens have been won in a play-off (2007 - 2010 inc).
Grumble...one of my rare play-off defeats Evil or Very Mad  Twas a rotten day I recall...

The Gringo

avatar
Kent OPEN Factoid #7: Donkey Gringo's first ever KO round consisted of a 21 over par 57! We all started somewhere......



Last edited by Donkey Gringo on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Donkey Gringo wrote:Kent OPEN Factoid #7: Donkey Gringo's first ever KO round consisted of a 21 over par 57! We all started somewhere......
Giant oaks from small acorns grow... cheers 

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Kent OPEN Factoid #8: The most players to take part in a Kent Open is 32. We achieved this in 2007 at the 2nd Kent Open (won by yours truly) and equaled it again last year (can't recall who won that one).

We currently have 32 players registered for Sunday... 1 more needed for the all time KO record!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

The Gringo

avatar
Kent OPEN Factoid #9: Seth has currently played the lowest round in KO history (-6) 30.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum