KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Crazy Golf Championship 2013

+9
tiger
DT
The Gringo
The Natural
AlienUK
Mr X
Freebird
TK Max
The Force
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Sorry to bring this thread back on track but...

Details of the Official Ball of the 2013 World Crazy Golf Championship taking place in Hastings on 26/27 October released

http://www.minigolf.org.uk/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=531%3Adetails-of-the-official-ball-of-the-2013-world-crazy-golf-championship-released&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=60

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

52World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:58 pm

The Force

The Force

Are these the same as the Kent VTK golf ball from a few years back?

53World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

The Force wrote:Are these the same as the Kent VTK golf ball from a few years back?
Pretty much - tested them side by side for bounce-ablity and they are as good as identical!!

54World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:12 pm

The Force

The Force

Soupa!cheers 

55World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:14 pm

The Force

The Force

Nice idea btw. Will be the fairest test on the crazy course so far. Mind you...they'll be some interesting new lines to share on some holes!

56World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:16 pm

The Force

The Force

Still open to a GBRO 2011 only event seeing as almost everyone has one now Razz

57World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Mr X

Mr X

As I said earlier:
(lightweight) Golfball + Hastings (very fast) felt on Holes 4, 5, 6 etc + Usual High Wind + the awful metal rims = Glorious Chaos!!
Should be interesting! Who's using a GB in the Crazy round on Sunday? Very Happy 

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

58World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:33 pm

The Natural

The Natural

Mr X wrote:As I said earlier:
(lightweight) Golfball + Hastings (very fast) felt on Holes 4, 5, 6 etc + Usual High Wind + the awful metal rims = Glorious Chaos!!
Should be interesting! Who's using a GB in the Crazy round on Sunday? Very Happy 

you? Wink 

59World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Delaney

Delaney

Mr X wrote:As I said earlier:
Andy, I think it will stay out of the madness as long as I possibly can!! Mad 

60World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Go for it Will! Smile I will be Mark - I'll probably be rubbish, but, I'll hopefully avoid winning any of Ted's dodgy prizes. You'll understand on Sunday, I still have a copy of the Syrian Times (hey, it's now topical!) and a Shoot annual from 1974, along with a travel scrabble game personally signed by Squire Richard Gottfried.
lol!

61World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Delaney

Delaney

Mr X wrote:Go for it Will! :)I will be Mark - I'll probably be rubbish, but, I'll hopefully avoid winning any of Ted's dodgy prizes. You'll understand on Sunday, I still have a copy of the Syrian Times (hey, it's now topical!) and a Shoot annual from 1974, along with a travel scrabble game personally signed by Squire Richard Gottfried.
lol!
Nothing beats my prize last year of 4 old egg cups & the Marc Chapman action figure which is suppose to be Torres!!

I'm after the cash prizes, too luck based for my liking Wink

62World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:08 am

Mr X

Mr X

The Kid wrote:
Mr X wrote:Go for it Will! :)I will be Mark - I'll probably be rubbish, but, I'll hopefully avoid winning any of Ted's dodgy prizes. You'll understand on Sunday, I still have a copy of the Syrian Times (hey, it's now topical!) and a Shoot annual from 1974, along with a travel scrabble game personally signed by Squire Richard Gottfried.
lol!
Nothing beats my prize last year of 4 old egg cups & the Marc Chapman action figure which is suppose to be Torres!!

I'm after the cash prizes, too luck based for my liking Wink
Mind you I won £35 the other year when I aced hole 13 on the Adventure course with my very first shot of the day (other than praccy) Ted was gutted, he thought no one would do it!

63World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:27 pm

The Force

The Force

Ok then, bringing the topic back to the WCGC 2013...With only two weeks to go until the big one, who are the runners and riders lining up to take on the Hastings Crazy course and all it's elements? Some very interesting names, new and old, this year...

64World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:43 pm

AlienUK

Anyone going down on the Thursday? Managed to get a day off so we'll travel down and back before going back down again on Friday. All help welcome as usual!

65World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Mr X

Mr X

AlienUK wrote:Anyone going down on the Thursday?  Managed to get a day off so we'll travel down and back before going back down again on Friday.  All help welcome as usual!
I'm hoping for a couple of hours this Friday morning weather permitting, I should be there at 9.45ish if anyone's about.

66World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:00 pm

The Force

The Force

Very sad to see the news that Brad 'The Fist' Shepherd has announced his retirement...could still be a threat this year tho...

67World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:51 pm

The Force

The Force

Peter Jones must be making up his scores in practice...I've never seen him deliver a round anywhere near what he's said he can do in the past, especially at Hastings, especially golf ball only!

68World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:36 am

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

The Force wrote:Peter Jones must be making up his scores in practice...I've never seen him deliver a round anywhere near what he's said he can do in the past, especially at Hastings, especially golf ball only!
Perhaps it's the most long winded, well thought out, perfectly planned hustle.... all geared towards claiming the 2013 WCGC title!!

Perhaps... Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil 

69World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:57 am

The Force

The Force

Freebird wrote:
The Force wrote:Peter Jones must be making up his scores in practice...I've never seen him deliver a round anywhere near what he's said he can do in the past, especially at Hastings, especially golf ball only!
Perhaps it's the most long winded, well thought out, perfectly planned hustle.... all geared towards claiming the 2013 WCGC title!!

Perhaps... Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil 
I would doff my cap to him if 'twas ever the case

70World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:57 pm

The Gringo

The Gringo

Perhaps he was talking more of his attempt to take the BMGA Air Hockey title cause this guy can really hit the "air puk."Twisted Evil 

TAKE COVER!

71World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:21 pm

The Force

The Force

Is it on? Saturday evening after the tat challenge?

72World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Mr X

Mr X

BTW folks, there's new felt going down on Crazy course Hole 4, Hole 8's being relaid & possibly one other (which I can't remember) on Monday. New shots to learn! cyclops 

73World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Mr X wrote:BTW folks, there's new felt going down on Crazy course Hole 4, Hole 8's being relaid & possibly one other (which I can't remember) on Monday. New shots to learn! cyclops 
Surprised to hear this... particularly hole 8 as this was pretty new (although did notice that it was very uneven last time I popped down), But can't see it will make that much difference to be honest Twisted Evil

74World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:15 pm

The Natural

The Natural

Mr X wrote:BTW folks, there's new felt going down on Crazy course Hole 4, Hole 8's being relaid & possibly one other (which I can't remember) on Monday. New shots to learn! 

please tell me it's hole 17 Mad

75World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: World Crazy Golf Championship 2013 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

The Natural wrote:
Mr X wrote:BTW folks, there's new felt going down on Crazy course Hole 4, Hole 8's being relaid & possibly one other (which I can't remember) on Monday. New shots to learn! 
please tell me it's hole 17 Mad
Forget the felt - how about a new cup (one that's more than 1 ball deep!!!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum