KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kids' golf clubs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kids' golf clubs  Empty Kids' golf clubs Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:58 pm

AK47

AK47

Having cleared out the garden shed, I've noticed I've got some golf clubs from a few years back still lying around, in pretty decent condition. If any of you know of anyone who might be able to use them, they're yours for free. On offer...
-A full half set (1 and 3 woods, 3, 5, 7 and 9 irons, sand wedge and putter) which look probably about the right size for an 8 year old (I think (roughly)).
-A less complete set of just a 3 wood, and 5, 7 and 9 irons but unfortunately no putter (maybe 11 year old).
-Both sets have a bag.
Let me know if you're interested. I'd much rather give them to someone who's enthusiastic about playing golf than just chuck them.
Cheers

2Kids' golf clubs  Empty Re: Kids' golf clubs Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:04 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Adam,
North Oxford golf club, the golf club that Chris works and plays at would be really happy to have them. The pro who works there is also junior organiser and the junior program is growing all the time so they would be able to make good use of them, if you haven't given them to anybody else.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum