KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 KMGC EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA

+3
Mr X
The Gringo
Freebird
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

262013 KMGC EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 KMGC EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:34 am

Mr X

Mr X

AlienUK wrote:
Mr X wrote:
Also Ollie's two aces on H3 - outstanding! cheers

Thanks all for a great tournament, first time and not the last. Thanks for the comment about Ollie. His stats don't lie, ie he plays much better when he doesn't have me in his ear giving him advice! (I am sure he wouldn't mind not being with me!)

Haha that sounds familiar Alien! Two out of only 4 all day is very good though!
Great report Michael as ever, another fine KMGC day!
cheers

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

272013 KMGC EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 KMGC EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:15 pm

The Natural

The Natural

Thanks to Sean and Marion for another top event Very Happy

282013 KMGC EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 KMGC EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

The Force

The Force

The mythical spell on the Bluewater Pirate course is finally broken....but BEWARE of Freebird as “Every flight begins with a fall.” ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones king

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum