KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Website update - a new look for 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Website update - a new look for 2012 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:16 am

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Just been cleaning up the website and have now gone live with a slightly new look/format.

Still a few things to sort out (updated events and results links for example) but overall this is how it's going to be formatted for 2012:

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/

And thanks to AK for his marvellous festive film that will adorn the home page until the new year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all!!

santa santa rendeer cheers cheers rendeer rendeer santa santa

VTK!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

2 Re: Website update - a new look for 2012 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Mr X

avatar
Looks great FB although it was already mighty fine before!
One thing, can you put The Hurricane into the mix? He wanted the t shirt & I'd like to show him that he's on the web page! What a Face

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

3 Re: Website update - a new look for 2012 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Mr X wrote:Looks great FB although it was already mighty fine before!
One thing, can you put The Hurricane into the mix? He wanted the t shirt & I'd like to show him that he's on the web page! What a Face
No problem - the Hurricane will appear in the next couple of days - will let you know when he's onsite!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

4 Re: Website update - a new look for 2012 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:
Mr X wrote:Looks great FB although it was already mighty fine before!
One thing, can you put The Hurricane into the mix? He wanted the t shirt & I'd like to show him that he's on the web page! What a Face
No problem - the Hurricane will appear in the next couple of days - will let you know when he's onsite!!
Nice one FB, he'll be happy!
lol!

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

5 Re: Website update - a new look for 2012 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:48 am

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Our newest official addition to the ranks of the mighty KMGC...

Say hello to the Hurricane!!



And with an ever growing and impressive list of tournaments under his belt:

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/matty.htm

(Andy, I think i've got all of his comps on the site - let me know if i've missed anything!).

VTK

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

6 Re: Website update - a new look for 2012 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 am

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:Our newest official addition to the ranks of the mighty KMGC...

Say hello to the Hurricane!!



And with an ever growing and impressive list of tournaments under his belt:

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/matty.htm

(Andy, I think i've got all of his comps on the site - let me know if i've missed anything!).

VTK

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Outstanding FB! I can't think of anything else he's played in. Matty's very happy & thinks he's famous now, but not as much as Simon Cowell! lol!

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum