KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Cup Cake Classic 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Mr X

avatar
Forget Xmas, when's this likely to be on? bounce

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

2 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:05 am

TK Max


AK is away for the weekend of 7-8 Jan so the bank holiday on 2 Jan would suit us better.

3 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:50 am

Freebird

avatar
Admin
TK Max wrote:AK is away for the weekend of 7-8 Jan so the bank holiday on 2 Jan would suit us better.
Monday 2nd looks good for the Homers.

If this works for everyone then I can get some invites sent (and also work out the details with the course).

Thinking we stick to the Crazy - 3 rounds with the 3rd Crazy Crazy!!!

And will be announcing the all new KIT 2012 details shortly (after all we can't let HIOK make it 3 in a row!!)

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid affraid Shocked Shocked Very Happy

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

4 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:52 am

Mr X

avatar
2nd should be OK with myself & the H.
An interesting mix of Emoticons by FB there after his post about the 2012 KIT! Question Question Question

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

5 cup cake classic 2012 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 am

tiger

avatar
2nd of january looks good for perfect par bring it on

6 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 am

Freebird

avatar
Admin
OK so the first event of the KMGC's 2012 calendar is confirmed.

The 2012 CUP CAKE CLASSIC at the Hastings Seafront Crazy Golf course.

Monday 2nd January 2012

11am start

2 rounds of strokeplay (the lowest counting towards the 2012 KIT) on the Crazy Golf Course followed by a final round of Crazy Crazy rules to decide the 2012 champion (currently held by The Force).

Sausage rolls will be provided and feel free to bring along assorted festive treats to share!

See you all there!!!

santa santa rendeer rendeer cheers cheers santa santa

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

7 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:OK so the first event of the KMGC's 2012 calendar is confirmed.

The 2012 CUP CAKE CLASSIC at the Hastings Seafront Crazy Golf course.

Monday 2nd January 2012

11am start

2 rounds of strokeplay (the lowest counting towards the 2012 KIT) on the Crazy Golf Course followed by a final round of Crazy Crazy rules to decide the 2012 champion (currently held by The Force).

Sausage rolls will be provided and feel free to bring along assorted festive treats to share!

See you all there!!!

santa santa rendeer rendeer cheers cheers santa santa
We all love the Crazy Crazy! affraid

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

8 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
All building up nicely for Mondays season opener.

Going to have a couple of Homers, a brace of Smiths, a pair of Johnsons, a double of Kellys, a twosome of Exalls, a Perfect Pragnell and no doubt a Chapman, a Lancley as well as one or two other guests to be confirmed (and Sausage rolls!!!).

Course balls only - as is the norm on the Crazy - will bring along 2012 tour cards as well for those who want to pay on the day for their BMGA renewals!

See you next year!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

9 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:All building up nicely for Mondays season opener.

Going to have a couple of Homers, a brace of Smiths, a pair of Johnsons, a double of Kellys, a twosome of Exalls, a Perfect Pragnell and no doubt a Chapman, a Lancley as well as one or two other guests to be confirmed (and Sausage rolls!!!).

Course balls only - as is the norm on the Crazy - will bring along 2012 tour cards as well for those who want to pay on the day for their BMGA renewals!

See you next year!
A fine crowd & nice to see a pair of Johnsons back! Another great KMGC day very soon!

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

10 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
The first KMGC title of 2012 - ladies and gents, our champion:



Well played Tony - a great result - top notch all round. A great way to kick off the year!!

Full results from today can be found at http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/2012CUPCAKECLASSIC/result.htm

A few photos can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/13680867@N02/sets/72157628685071861/

See you all soon!

VTK

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

11 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:25 am

Mr X

avatar
Well done Tony, three perfect (but not Par) rounds and a thoroughly deserved winner of the classic (but probably eaten by now) trophy!
First strike of 2012 goes to the O50 club, not the last of the year either is my prediction!
Thanks to FB & DT for another great KMGC day, they even sandwiched a decent day's weather between two seriously bad days - they are truly lucky or (my guess) they have an understanding with him upstairs, I haven't seen bad weather in any comp for quite a while! cheers
Nice to see Owen back with Paul and enjoying himself, as did Matty, thanks again Marion. Wink
Thanks too, for the grub, awesome sausage rolls as ever, and some fine cupcakes too, Matty was in heaven & didn't want to visit the chip shop, which is a first in Hastings!
Good to see everyone and a nice day, a great start to 2012!
VTK

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

12 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
This motley crew are now adorning the home page of the website along with our 1st KMGC champion of the year:



Stats pages will be updated at some point in the next few days!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

13 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 am

Freebird

avatar
Admin
The first report of the year - more memorable for some than others!!

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/2012ccc.htm

A great way to start the year!

See you all soon.

(and keep you diaries free for Easter Sunday - 8th April - for the return of the Easter Eggstravaganze at Bluewater Smugglers!!!!)

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

14 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:57 am

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:The first report of the year - more memorable for some than others!!

http://www.kentminigolfclub.co.uk/2012ccc.htm

A great way to start the year!

See you all soon.

(and keep you diaries free for Easter Sunday - 8th April - for the return of the Easter Eggstravaganze at Bluewater Smugglers!!!!)
Great stuff again Michael! cheers

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

15 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:54 pm

The Force

avatar
A rather incomplete account of the day...his standards must be slipping.... Razz

16 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Mr X

avatar
The Force wrote:A rather incomplete account of the day...his standards must be slipping.... Razz
I believe it's called diplomacy Marc, look it up - then give it a try! rabbit

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

17 Re: cup cake classic 2012 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:55 pm

tiger

avatar
my standards certainly are not slipping 3 rounds of 36 in the cupcake classic and there will be even better to come this season so watch out for perfectpar people GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

18 Re: Cup Cake Classic 2012 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Mr X

avatar
perfect par wrote:my standards certainly are not slipping 3 rounds of 36 in the cupcake classic and there will be even better to come this season so watch out for perfectpar people GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Certainly not slipping PP, quite the opposite! Wink

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum