KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 KIT 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr X



Posts : 2166
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 55
Location : Kent or preferably Maldives

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Only 5 shots to catch up in two rounds then, would've been only one or two if not for a 50 at the Green, more annoying is the fact that I could only get there twice after they changed the course & I scored a 35 in one of the evening comps but everyone cleared off before I could gather two more players for a KIT round.
Hopefully in future courses won't shut half way through the year & ruin my KIT total. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.whufc.com/page/Home
DT
Admin


Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 50
Location : Kent - of course!

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 pm

What about me? Sad I'll be organising all weekend...Anyone fancy a KIT round on the Friday?!
Back to top Go down
Mr X



Posts : 2166
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 55
Location : Kent or preferably Maldives

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:14 pm

DT wrote:
What about me? Sad I'll be organising all weekend...Anyone fancy a KIT round on the Friday?!
Gutted, I'm off work Mon - Thurs but back for Friday (my kinda week) sorry DT.
Happy to have a go after play on Sat if you like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.whufc.com/page/Home
DT
Admin


Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 50
Location : Kent - of course!

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Mr X wrote:
DT wrote:
What about me? Sad I'll be organising all weekend...Anyone fancy a KIT round on the Friday?!
Gutted, I'm off work Mon - Thurs but back for Friday (my kinda week) sorry DT.
Happy to have a go after play on Sat if you like?

Sounds good! Ta!
Back to top Go down
AK47



Posts : 355
Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere near any minigolf courses although local to Wroxham Barns ;)

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 pm

DT wrote:
What about me? Sad I'll be organising all weekend...Anyone fancy a KIT round on the Friday?!

i'm there thursday and friday but i'm hoping after a day's practice on thursday i wont need any more intense practice and will probably just be playing rounds all day, so any kit rounds on friday would be great... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Freebird
Admin


Posts : 2923
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 49
Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:30 pm

The KIT PHASE 1 is complete and the scores on the doors are in:

TOTAL AVERAGE FINAL START SCORE
1 Michael 'Hole In One Kenobi' SMITH 157 31.40 31
2 Sean 'Freebird' HOMER 160 32.00 32
3 James RUTHERFORD (guest) 166 33.20 33
3 Adam 'AK47' KELLY 167 33.40 33
5 Marc 'The Force' CHAPMAN 173 34.60 35
5 Tony 'TK Max' KELLY 174 34.80 35
7 Andy 'Mr X' EXALL 178 35.60 36
8 Scott 'Donkey Gringo' LANCLEY 188 37.60 38
8 Marion 'Double Trouble' HOMER 192 38.40 38
10 Chris SMITH (guest) 197 39.40 39
10 Paul JOHNSON (guest) 205 41.00 41
11 Nick SANDQVIST (guest) 207 41.40 41
13 John McIver (guest) 218 43.60 44
13 Alec 'Perfect Par' PRAGNELL 218 43.60 44
15 Seth THOMAS (guest) 224 44.80 45
16 David DONNELLY (guest) 231 46.20 46
17 Julio KENT (guest) 235 47.00 47
17Matty 'The Hurricane' EXALL 237 47.40 47
17 Owen JOHNSON (guest) 237 47.40 47
18 Giuseppe RUGGIERO (guest) 238 47.60 48
18 Will DONNELLY (guest) 238 47.60 48
21 Anna 'Fizzy' GREEN 249 49.80 50
21 Harrison 'Hurricane' MARSHALL 250 50.00 50
21 Jack 'Bloody' MARSHALL 250 50.00 50
21 'G.I.' Joe MARSHALL 250 50.00 50

KIT Final tee's off from 1pm on EXPLORERS in reverse leaderboard order. 2 rounds to decide the KIT champion 2011.

Factoids now welcome on the Kent Open forum stream!!!


Last edited by Freebird on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk
Mr X



Posts : 2166
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 55
Location : Kent or preferably Maldives

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Freebird wrote:
The KIT PHASE 1 is complete and the scores on the doors are in:

TOTAL AVERAGE FINAL START SCORE
1 Michael 'Hole In One Kenobi' SMITH 157 31.40 31
2 Sean 'Freebird' HOMER 160 32.00 32
3 James RUTHERFORD (guest) 166 33.20 33
3 Adam 'AK47' KELLY 167 33.40 33
5 Marc 'The Force' CHAPMAN 173 34.60 35
5 Tony 'TK Max' KELLY 174 34.80 35
7 Andy 'Mr X' EXALL 178 35.60 36
8 Scott 'Donkey Gringo' LANCLEY 188 37.60 38
8 Marion 'Double Trouble' HOMER 192 38.40 38
10 Chris SMITH (guest) 197 39.40 39
10 Paul JOHNSON (guest) 205 41.00 41
11 Nick SANDQVIST (guest) 207 41.40 41
13 John McIver (guest) 218 43.60 44
13 Seth THOMAS (guest) 224 44.80 45
15 David DONNELLY (guest) 231 46.20 46
16 Julio KENT (guest) 235 47.00 47
16 Matty 'The Hurricane' EXALL 237 47.40 47
16 Owen JOHNSON (guest) 237 47.40 47
18 Giuseppe RUGGIERO (guest) 238 47.60 48
18 Will DONNELLY (guest) 238 47.60 48
21 Anna 'Fizzy' GREEN 249 49.80 50
21 Harrison 'Hurricane' MARSHALL 250 50.00 50
21 Jack 'Bloody' MARSHALL 250 50.00 50
21 'G.I.' Joe MARSHALL 250 50.00 50

KIT Final tee's off from 1pm on EXPLORERS in reverse leaderboard order. 2 rounds to decide the KIT champion 2011.

Factoids now welcome on the Kent Open forum stream!!!
Don't look over your shoulder World Champ, we're after you in Sidders! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.whufc.com/page/Home
Freebird
Admin


Posts : 2923
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 49
Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Mr X wrote:
Freebird wrote:
The KIT PHASE 1 is complete and the scores on the doors are in:

TOTAL AVERAGE FINAL START SCORE
1 Michael 'Hole In One Kenobi' SMITH 157 31.40 31
2 Sean 'Freebird' HOMER 160 32.00 32
3 James RUTHERFORD (guest) 166 33.20 33
3 Adam 'AK47' KELLY 167 33.40 33
5 Marc 'The Force' CHAPMAN 173 34.60 35
5 Tony 'TK Max' KELLY 174 34.80 35
7 Andy 'Mr X' EXALL 178 35.60 36
8 Scott 'Donkey Gringo' LANCLEY 188 37.60 38
8 Marion 'Double Trouble' HOMER 192 38.40 38
10 Chris SMITH (guest) 197 39.40 39
10 Paul JOHNSON (guest) 205 41.00 41
11 Nick SANDQVIST (guest) 207 41.40 41
13 John McIver (guest) 218 43.60 44
13 Seth THOMAS (guest) 224 44.80 45
15 David DONNELLY (guest) 231 46.20 46
16 Julio KENT (guest) 235 47.00 47
16 Matty 'The Hurricane' EXALL 237 47.40 47
16 Owen JOHNSON (guest) 237 47.40 47
18 Giuseppe RUGGIERO (guest) 238 47.60 48
18 Will DONNELLY (guest) 238 47.60 48
21 Anna 'Fizzy' GREEN 249 49.80 50
21 Harrison 'Hurricane' MARSHALL 250 50.00 50
21 Jack 'Bloody' MARSHALL 250 50.00 50
21 'G.I.' Joe MARSHALL 250 50.00 50

KIT Final tee's off from 1pm on EXPLORERS in reverse leaderboard order. 2 rounds to decide the KIT champion 2011.

Factoids now welcome on the Kent Open forum stream!!!
Don't look over your shoulder World Champ, we're after you in Sidders! Twisted Evil
And just to confirm - there are no ball restrictions for the KIT final (it's just the KO that is a one ball competition).
Back to top Go down
http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk
The Gringo



Posts : 579
Join date : 2009-05-23
Location : Planet Thanet

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 am

Here's a thought "Britain in a day" Nov 12th inc fotage of the KIT.......

Here's my 250th post on this forum too.
Back to top Go down
Freebird
Admin


Posts : 2923
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 49
Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:04 am

A great idea... definitely worth giving it a shot.

More details of 'Britain in a Day' can be found at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00lfwfh

Rock on!

And congrats on your 250th!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk
The Gringo



Posts : 579
Join date : 2009-05-23
Location : Planet Thanet

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Sean,
I may have a friend or 2 who would like to play on the Saturday is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Freebird
Admin


Posts : 2923
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 49
Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Donkey Gringo wrote:
Sean,
I may have a friend or 2 who would like to play on the Saturday is that ok?
yes of course - always happy to have new players taking part! See you at the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk
Freebird
Admin


Posts : 2923
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 49
Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Good news for the KIT - Explorers course will be ours exclusively from 1pm on Saturday so the 2 round KIT final will be a rolling start for both rounds!

Course also now selling unlimited winter passes running from Nov to end of Feb. £20 for juniors or £30 for adults - well worth the cash (perhaps we could have a Feb club event on both courses?)
Back to top Go down
http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk
Mr X



Posts : 2166
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 55
Location : Kent or preferably Maldives

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Freebird wrote:
Good news for the KIT - Explorers course will be ours exclusively from 1pm on Saturday so the 2 round KIT final will be a rolling start for both rounds!

Course also now selling unlimited winter passes running from Nov to end of Feb. £20 for juniors or £30 for adults - well worth the cash (perhaps we could have a Feb club event on both courses?)
They did that last year - VFM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whufc.com/page/Home
Freebird
Admin


Posts : 2923
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 49
Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Well played HIOK for a brilliantly deserved win today.

Full results here - http://www.bmga.co.uk/results/2011/kit11/result.htm

And remember, no-one has ever won the KIT and gone onto win the KO..





But then again no-one had ever succesfully retained the KIT until today!!!

Must dash as I'm off to do some more admin...

See you all tomorrow.

VTK!
Back to top Go down
http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk
Freebird
Admin


Posts : 2923
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 49
Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Freebird wrote:
Well played HIOK for a brilliantly deserved win today.

Full results here - http://www.bmga.co.uk/results/2011/kit11/result.htm

And remember, no-one has ever won the KIT and gone onto win the KO..





But then again no-one had ever succesfully retained the KIT until today!!!

Must dash as I'm off to do some more admin...

See you all tomorrow.

VTK!
hot off the press a few photos from today!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13680867@N02/sets/72157627987624991/
Back to top Go down
http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk
HIOK



Posts : 486
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 31
Location : Oxford

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Thanks Sean. It was nice to win it without the help of a very lenient referees ruling this time. Very Happy

Some predictions for tomorrow:
1. James to win on -4
2. Freebird 2nd, Force 3rd, Mr X 4th.
3. TK to be top Kelly again.
4. 32 to be the lowest round of the day.
5. There will be at least 1 play-off.
6. It will be a great tournament.

The first 5 may or may not happen, I'm certain the 6th will come true. Good luck everyone. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr X



Posts : 2166
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 55
Location : Kent or preferably Maldives

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:12 am

HIOK wrote:
Thanks Sean. It was nice to win it without the help of a very lenient referees ruling this time. Very Happy

Some predictions for tomorrow:
1. James to win on -4
2. Freebird 2nd, Force 3rd, Mr X 4th.
3. TK to be top Kelly again.
4. 32 to be the lowest round of the day.
5. There will be at least 1 play-off.
6. It will be a great tournament.

The first 5 may or may not happen, I'm certain the 6th will come true. Good luck everyone. lol!
Well done Michael, great play all year & fully deserved!
I note that there's no HIOK in your predictions!
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whufc.com/page/Home
Freebird
Admin


Posts : 2923
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 49
Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:27 pm

And what did you do on the 12th November 2011?

The KMGC does 'Britain In A Day'!



VTK!
Back to top Go down
http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk
Mr X



Posts : 2166
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 55
Location : Kent or preferably Maldives

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:14 am

Great video FB, what could possibly have been a better thing to do on November 12th in Great Britain? Question
Nice to see Marion's KIT opening shot again, also Matty's first hole! Not so good to see my pathetic 2nd shot on the 18th though. Embarassed
And that t-shirt is awesome FB, I want my own!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whufc.com/page/Home
Freebird
Admin


Posts : 2923
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 49
Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Mr X wrote:
Great video FB, what could possibly have been a better thing to do on November 12th in Great Britain? Question
Nice to see Marion's KIT opening shot again, also Matty's first hole! Not so good to see my pathetic 2nd shot on the 18th though. Embarassed
And that t-shirt is awesome FB, I want my own!
Well it's now uploaded on to the Britain in a Day site on youtube...will wait and see if we get our moment of glory on the big screen.

A great spot and idea from DG - and a great day as always!
Back to top Go down
http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: KIT 2011   Today at 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
KIT 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Vanfest 2011 - Sept 9, 10, 11 - Great Malvern
» 2011 f2 world final
» Genetrix 2011
» Daytona WinterJam 2011
» Sunday 2 January 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KMGC :: KMGC Forum :: Welcome to the KMGC Forum :: KMGC competitions-
Jump to: