KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!


You are not connected. Please login or register

PHCGO

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PHCGO on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Freebird

avatar
Admin
Anyone likely to be at Hastings on Saturday for some pre-PHCGCO practice - personally would like to get a few rounds on the adventure as I only play this for one round a year (in the PHCGO) and it's always good to re-aquaint myself with the mini & the crazy for a round or two to keep my hand in!

I would hope to be down late morning for a few hours - don't think I will be going up to Clambers for much practice, might just take in a quick round first thing before heading down to the seafront...

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

2 Re: PHCGO on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:56 pm

HIOK

avatar
Hi Sean

I will be in Hastings from about 11 on Saturday. Looking forward to as many practice rounds as possible. I'll look out for you at the seafront.

3 Re: PHCGO on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:03 pm

The Force

avatar
If you want a benchmark for results with no practice before the PHCGCO check out my stats from last year! Razz

4 Re: PHCGO on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 pm

HIOK

avatar
Congratulations to The Force on a richly deserved win. He's been brilliant all year long with fantastic consistentcy in all the tour events.

Well done Marc.

5 Re: PHCGO on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 am

The Force

avatar
What a way to win my first Open! One of the few times this season where slow and steady won the day. Another big shoutout to the KMGC massive - this one is for all the hard work we've put in over the last couple of years. Let's push on and get some big results to cap off a fine 2010 season.

The Force

6 Re: PHCGO on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:26 am

Freebird

avatar
Admin
The Force wrote:What a way to win my first Open! One of the few times this season where slow and steady won the day. Another big shoutout to the KMGC massive - this one is for all the hard work we've put in over the last couple of years. Let's push on and get some big results to cap off a fine 2010 season.

The Force
Well played Marc, a great performance and well deserved victory - nice to see the KMGC win the event for the second year in a row!

And a nice speech too - I know all of the club appreciated the ackowledgement and we are absolutely a force to be reckoned with on the tour (pun intended!).

Be great to see the KMGC push all comers in the BO in a couple of weekends time!

VTK!!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

7 Re: PHCGO on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Mr X

avatar
Freebird wrote:
The Force wrote:What a way to win my first Open! One of the few times this season where slow and steady won the day. Another big shoutout to the KMGC massive - this one is for all the hard work we've put in over the last couple of years. Let's push on and get some big results to cap off a fine 2010 season.

The Force
Well played Marc, a great performance and well deserved victory - nice to see the KMGC win the event for the second year in a row!

And a nice speech too - I know all of the club appreciated the ackowledgement and we are absolutely a force to be reckoned with on the tour (pun intended!).

Be great to see the KMGC push all comers in the BO in a couple of weekends time!

VTK!!!

Well done Marc, a playoff win against Tim on his favourite course was a tough but rewarding way to win. The last three holes at Clambers made for good spectating! Well done to all KMGC too for a good showing, a large portion of the field was dressed in black! It was a shame few made the effort, the last chance to play a comp on the mini was wasted by many. A great course goes & another goes soon, let's hope we give it a good pasting in a couple of weeks! Smile
p.s. Well done Michael too, a share of the Adventure course record with Tim, Trev & myself! Wink

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

8 Re: PHCGO on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 pm

HIOK

avatar
Mr X wrote:
Freebird wrote:
The Force wrote:What a way to win my first Open! One of the few times this season where slow and steady won the day. Another big shoutout to the KMGC massive - this one is for all the hard work we've put in over the last couple of years. Let's push on and get some big results to cap off a fine 2010 season.

The Force
Well played Marc, a great performance and well deserved victory - nice to see the KMGC win the event for the second year in a row!

And a nice speech too - I know all of the club appreciated the ackowledgement and we are absolutely a force to be reckoned with on the tour (pun intended!).

Be great to see the KMGC push all comers in the BO in a couple of weekends time!

VTK!!!

Well done Marc, a playoff win against Tim on his favourite course was a tough but rewarding way to win. The last three holes at Clambers made for good spectating! Well done to all KMGC too for a good showing, a large portion of the field was dressed in black! It was a shame few made the effort, the last chance to play a comp on the mini was wasted by many. A great course goes & another goes soon, let's hope we give it a good pasting in a couple of weeks! Smile
p.s. Well done Michael too, a share of the Adventure course record with Tim, Trev & myself! Wink

Yes, that was a great touch by Marc in his speech.

I would also like to thank Sean for the rounds on Saturday Morning. I learned so much from you and much of my third place was done to you. I would be happy to split my prize money but as it Peruvian money and out of date Peruvian money at that, you might not be interested.

Team Kent is moving forward all the time. I'm sure we'll do well at the BO. MR X, Freebird and The Force will all be er a Force at Clambers. And with DG, TK Max, AK47 and me slowly learning the subtleties of the course, we should at least have 8 players making the Sunday.

See you all in less than a fortnight.

9 Re: PHCGO on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:32 pm

The Force

avatar
'Kent can now massage their collective ego, fulsome frottage at its worst, as they do. Blissfully unaware of the Master Plan.  For McIffy doesn't give without taking a lot more. 'The Knowledge' is safe. The duplicity to end all duplicities will unfold in reverse origami fashion before their tear-filled eyes at the British Open. I genuinely fear for their id.'

This made me laugh! ...but he is right about one thing - we are a collective (unlike that rabble!)

VTK! cheers

10 Re: PHCGO on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Mr X

avatar
lol!

A great report & fun read as always from Tim. I stopped wondering about what he was going on about long ago, it's usually something to unsettle others. PHCG seem to have it in for KMGC rather than say, SPMGC who have decimated PH's numbers, I take that a a compliment to the KMGC strength! sunny
As Michael rightly said, we will have quite a strong gathering at the top end of the field at the BO. PH won't, maybe two players, now that's something for them to worry about. Me, I'm just worried about foreign players! bounce

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

11 Re: PHCGO on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:49 pm

The Force

avatar
Mr X wrote: I'm just worried about foreign players! bounce

So true...looking forward to beating some on my home turf!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum