KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHCGO

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PHCGO Empty PHCGO Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Anyone likely to be at Hastings on Saturday for some pre-PHCGCO practice - personally would like to get a few rounds on the adventure as I only play this for one round a year (in the PHCGO) and it's always good to re-aquaint myself with the mini & the crazy for a round or two to keep my hand in!

I would hope to be down late morning for a few hours - don't think I will be going up to Clambers for much practice, might just take in a quick round first thing before heading down to the seafront...

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

2PHCGO Empty Re: PHCGO Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:56 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Hi Sean

I will be in Hastings from about 11 on Saturday. Looking forward to as many practice rounds as possible. I'll look out for you at the seafront.

3PHCGO Empty Re: PHCGO Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:03 pm

The Force

The Force

If you want a benchmark for results with no practice before the PHCGCO check out my stats from last year! Razz

4PHCGO Empty Re: PHCGO Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Congratulations to The Force on a richly deserved win. He's been brilliant all year long with fantastic consistentcy in all the tour events.

Well done Marc.

5PHCGO Empty Re: PHCGO Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 am

The Force

The Force

What a way to win my first Open! One of the few times this season where slow and steady won the day. Another big shoutout to the KMGC massive - this one is for all the hard work we've put in over the last couple of years. Let's push on and get some big results to cap off a fine 2010 season.

The Force

6PHCGO Empty Re: PHCGO Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:26 am

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

The Force wrote:What a way to win my first Open! One of the few times this season where slow and steady won the day. Another big shoutout to the KMGC massive - this one is for all the hard work we've put in over the last couple of years. Let's push on and get some big results to cap off a fine 2010 season.

The Force
Well played Marc, a great performance and well deserved victory - nice to see the KMGC win the event for the second year in a row!

And a nice speech too - I know all of the club appreciated the ackowledgement and we are absolutely a force to be reckoned with on the tour (pun intended!).

Be great to see the KMGC push all comers in the BO in a couple of weekends time!

VTK!!!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

7PHCGO Empty Re: PHCGO Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:
The Force wrote:What a way to win my first Open! One of the few times this season where slow and steady won the day. Another big shoutout to the KMGC massive - this one is for all the hard work we've put in over the last couple of years. Let's push on and get some big results to cap off a fine 2010 season.

The Force
Well played Marc, a great performance and well deserved victory - nice to see the KMGC win the event for the second year in a row!

And a nice speech too - I know all of the club appreciated the ackowledgement and we are absolutely a force to be reckoned with on the tour (pun intended!).

Be great to see the KMGC push all comers in the BO in a couple of weekends time!

VTK!!!

Well done Marc, a playoff win against Tim on his favourite course was a tough but rewarding way to win. The last three holes at Clambers made for good spectating! Well done to all KMGC too for a good showing, a large portion of the field was dressed in black! It was a shame few made the effort, the last chance to play a comp on the mini was wasted by many. A great course goes & another goes soon, let's hope we give it a good pasting in a couple of weeks! Smile
p.s. Well done Michael too, a share of the Adventure course record with Tim, Trev & myself! Wink

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

8PHCGO Empty Re: PHCGO Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 pm

HIOK

HIOK

Mr X wrote:
Freebird wrote:

The Force

VTK!!!

Well done Marc, a playoff win against Tim on his favourite course was a tough but rewarding way to win. The last three holes at Clambers made for good spectating! Well done to all KMGC too for a good showing, a large portion of the field was dressed in black! It was a shame few made the effort, the last chance to play a comp on the mini was wasted by many. A great course goes & another goes soon, let's hope we give it a good pasting in a couple of weeks! Smile
p.s. Well done Michael too, a share of the Adventure course record with Tim, Trev & myself! Wink

Yes, that was a great touch by Marc in his speech.

I would also like to thank Sean for the rounds on Saturday Morning. I learned so much from you and much of my third place was done to you. I would be happy to split my prize money but as it Peruvian money and out of date Peruvian money at that, you might not be interested.

Team Kent is moving forward all the time. I'm sure we'll do well at the BO. MR X, Freebird and The Force will all be er a Force at Clambers. And with DG, TK Max, AK47 and me slowly learning the subtleties of the course, we should at least have 8 players making the Sunday.

See you all in less than a fortnight.

9PHCGO Empty Re: PHCGO Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:32 pm

The Force

The Force

'Kent can now massage their collective ego, fulsome frottage at its worst, as they do. Blissfully unaware of the Master Plan.  For McIffy doesn't give without taking a lot more. 'The Knowledge' is safe. The duplicity to end all duplicities will unfold in reverse origami fashion before their tear-filled eyes at the British Open. I genuinely fear for their id.'

This made me laugh! ...but he is right about one thing - we are a collective (unlike that rabble!)

VTK! cheers

10PHCGO Empty Re: PHCGO Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Mr X

Mr X

lol!

A great report & fun read as always from Tim. I stopped wondering about what he was going on about long ago, it's usually something to unsettle others. PHCG seem to have it in for KMGC rather than say, SPMGC who have decimated PH's numbers, I take that a a compliment to the KMGC strength! sunny
As Michael rightly said, we will have quite a strong gathering at the top end of the field at the BO. PH won't, maybe two players, now that's something for them to worry about. Me, I'm just worried about foreign players! bounce

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

11PHCGO Empty Re: PHCGO Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:49 pm

The Force

The Force

Mr X wrote: I'm just worried about foreign players! bounce

So true...looking forward to beating some on my home turf!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum