KMGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KMGC

Welcome to the official forum of the Kent Minigolf Club! Our mission is simple.... to promote minigolf in the South East and ensure as many people as possible get involved in this fun game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June Empty Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Jam

Hi all,

I have agreed with Martin at Stratford to hold the Midlands Open at Stratford Apon Avon Minigolf on Sunday 28th June. Entry fee will be around £15 for adults, £10 for juniors. Prize money will be confirmed on the day and will depend on number of entrants but I guess will be around £50/75 for 1st, with other amounts for 2nd & 3rd.

I will hopefully have time to get in touch with Ted, Sean or other exec members about this on the weekend but thought I'd give you advance warning and as much notice to get the date into your diary.

If you are planning on coming along could you reply so I have a very rough idea on numbers. By replying it won't commit you to anything just want to give Martin a guide to how many people we'll have, given that it is only 4 weeks notice.

Hopefully see you all in Stratford!

Jam

2Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June Empty Re: Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June Wed May 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

Jam, it's good to see Stratford back on the calendar again this year (for those of us who couldn't make the MIT). I was wondering when we would see a date for the Midland Open and this could be a nice warm up for the British Championships the following weekend. We will get it on to the official site in the events - any idea if there will be a practice rate for the Sat?

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

3Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June Empty Re: Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June Wed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm

cup cake

Nick and I can't make it, which is a shame, as we would love to play in Stratford again. We have just agreed to go to a family party that day - damn it! Sad

4Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June Empty Re: Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Freebird

Freebird
Admin

cup cake wrote:Nick and I can't make it, which is a shame, as we would love to play in Stratford again. We have just agreed to go to a family party that day - damn it! Sad
Good luck to Phil & Alex at Stratford tomorrow - have a great day and rest assured all of the KMGC will be urging you both on to great results!!!

VTK!

http://kentminigolfclub.co.uk

5Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June Empty Re: Midlands Open - Sunday 28th June Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Mr X

Mr X

Freebird wrote:
cup cake wrote:Nick and I can't make it, which is a shame, as we would love to play in Stratford again. We have just agreed to go to a family party that day - damn it! Sad
Good luck to Phil & Alex at Stratford tomorrow - have a great day and rest assured all of the KMGC will be urging you both on to great results!!!

VTK!

Yeah - go Elaf & Ice Cold! Wink

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum